• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

'nternal error' in powerdvd on simpsons BD

immersion

I use AnyDVDHD to play movies on my HTPC without having to buy a HDCP video card. Everything has worked fine so far, using PowerDVD ultra.

Today I tried to watch Simpsons and got an internal error on PowerDVD. If I disable AnyDVDHD then I get the old behavior, where PowerDVD plays it a little and then tells me to switch to analog output. When I enable AnyDVDHD it goes back to internal error.

Any ideas what is the issue? Log from AnyDVD is included below. I see there is a BD+ protection, and I dont see it being disabled so that could be the culprit but cannot find much info on it.

I dont want to rip the video, but am happy to do so if it helps me watch the movie.

Any thoughts?

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL06 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 16441312 sectors (32111 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SIMPSONS_MOVIE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

I use AnyDVDHD to play movies on my HTPC without having to buy a HDCP video card. Everything has worked fine so far, using PowerDVD ultra.

Today I tried to watch Simpsons and got an internal error on PowerDVD. If I disable AnyDVDHD then I get the old behavior, where PowerDVD plays it a little and then tells me to switch to analog output. When I enable AnyDVDHD it goes back to internal error.

Any ideas what is the issue? Log from AnyDVD is included below. I see there is a BD+ protection, and I dont see it being disabled so that could be the culprit but cannot find much info on it.

I dont want to rip the video, but am happy to do so if it helps me watch the movie.

Any thoughts?

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL06 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 16441312 sectors (32111 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SIMPSONS_MOVIE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Please use PowerDVD 3104, 3319 or 3319a.

how to tell version?

Thanks. My powerdvd about info just says 7.3.. how do I tell the version?

Or is there a known place to download these from?

Right click in the PowerDVD window, select about. Click on your registered user name and it will show the version information. As for downloading an older version, you will have to search for it as we're not allowed to post links to PowerDVD on this forum.

Back