• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial period?

DVDspin

I tried out Clone CD and now it says my trial period has expired. But the program still seems to work. What are the trial period restrictions?

I know that, but it has been well over 21 days and for some reason it can still be used.

Yep, Clone CD tray also loads up fine. I do get a message saying my trial period has expired, but it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is clone cd Shareware now?

This is a question that James must answer, I have owned CloneCD for a long time and have not experienced the " Trial Period " so this is very hard to duplicate. It would basicly take me 21 days to give you an answer, but its a good question , I would like to know the answer to myself.:agree:

Yep, Clone CD tray also loads up fine. I do get a message saying my trial period has expired, but it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is clone cd Shareware now?
If the trial period is over, it won't burn. So people can still create images and use Virtual CloneDrive, or the "Hide CDR/DVDR Media function" from the tray, if they made backups during the trial period.

PERSONAL OPINION
I believe our company sometimes is "more nice than called for" to the people. :mad:
/PERSONAL OPINION

Back