• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

S#@w 4 Release Jan. 22

odell

Problem backing up. Tried everything I had. AnyDVD Ripper message.
FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16582656 276480. When u find solution next week when it releases officially, let the slysoft community know. PLEEEEEASE!!!!
Keeping the faith as always.

Is there some retarded reason the thread topic is spelled "S#@w 4" and not "Saw 4"?

Is there some retarded reason the thread topic is spelled "S#@w 4" and not "Saw 4"?

I assumed the person did it because they were somewhat annoyed at the problem they were having. We all pretty easily knew what was meant by it. :)

I thought it was some attempt to mask the name of the movie for some new and marvelous reason :)

@odell, You can back up SAW IV "Movie Only" :agree: using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 select Copy DVD Titles then select (check) title 1 > 1:35:28 leave all other titles unchecked.:clap:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 2.0B AUG11 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4147760 sectors (8101 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Saw_IV_Unrated
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

If you uncheck title 25, you can do movie and all extras with anydvd 6309, and clone dvd 2912

saw 4

trying to clone saw 4 get a error message saying
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
any 1 else getting this message or can help me out

trying to clone saw 4 get a error message saying
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
any 1 else getting this message or can help me out

Read the thread you've posted in please. You'll have to wait for an Anydvd update if you want a full disc backup using Anydvd.

This movie isn't officially out yet.

Last edited:
With ANYDVD 6.3.0.9 and 1Click DVD Copy Pro I was able to make a full back up. (Note: You must disable the "protection based on unreadable sectors" in anyDVD, otherwise it will interfere with 1CLICK's own CPRx error correction

If you uncheck title 25, you can do movie and all extras with anydvd 6309, and clone dvd 2912

I did this and everything seems to work fine, although I basically just started up the movie, tried a couple special features and jumped through all the chapters, but with all those tests everything is perfect. What exactly does taking title 25 out do?

Title 25 is the problem with backing up this disc. I assume that is the rated version. The unrated version comes without a hitch.

As far as I can tell, the unrated version plays good, and all the previews came through. I first did just the unrated version, then I tried with all the previews and no problem.

As far as I can tell, the unrated version plays good, and all the previews came through. I first did just the unrated version, then I tried with all the previews and no problem.

Do you get any error messages if you use Anydvd ripper on the unrated version using 6.3.0.9 beta?

Back