• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PS2 and PS3 Games

Roberto

Does AnyDVD support backing up PS2 and PS3 games?

Thank you.

Does AnyDVD support backing up PS2 and PS3 games?

Thank you.

both do not have any copy protection other than you need a "mastered" original for it to actually play...so you don't need anydvd to make a backup (it just won't work)

and like someone has said, you need to modify your ps2 to play those backups...as far as the ps3...lots of rumors and stuff, but haven't seen anything yet

Thank you

Thank you Gentlemen for the prompt answers. I just checked and DVD Fab Platinum feature list claims they can back up such games, I am a long time user of AnyDVD, love it, but not sure how it is possible they can back it up.

I know they are presumably a competitor of Slysoft, but I appreciate a clarification.

i believe you can copy most ps2/ps3 discs however you wont be able to play them without a mastered version or a mod chip. so yes they may let you copy them but you wouldnt be able to play them.

i believe you can copy most ps2/ps3 discs however you wont be able to play them without a mastered version or a mod chip. so yes they may let you copy them but you wouldnt be able to play them.

yep...NO protection on the disc other than the disc itself :)

Back