• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anyone have this drive?

i think there was a mistake from the seller, this drive don't look like a blu-ray drive. look at the specifications and there's no blu-ray logo on the drive..

my thoughts exactly, doesnt even have the blu-devil logo.

This does look to be a pricing error on Amazon/TigerDirect's part, but if I were at all interested in a read-only drive, I'd try ordering - sometimes they honor these errors (whether by continuing mistake or due to some idea of customer service). If the drive's not a DH-4O1S (or is it a DH-401S?) then send it back.

If this thing would write even the other non-BD media, I'd buy it, but I have no room for a strictly read-only device. Then again, there is this posting in avsforum.com:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=12850792#post12850792 said:
I got this drive from NewEgg last week and am RMA'ing it. As many of the reviews on Newegg state, it does not read all BD discs. The drive simply reports that there is no disc in the drive with some of the newer BD titles. Three out of the five titles I tried came up with "no disc in the drive". Let me know if someone else has a different experience.

Back