• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Written by Island Thunder

Maybe James is afraid of being persecuted, so he assumes a pseudonym?!
Although, this theory can't be true, because everybody knows that he is the Head of development... Unless James Wong is a pseudonym?!
James Wong might as well be John Smith. We'll never know unless somebody goes to Antigua and finds the Slysoft headquarters, takes some pics/videos and posts them.

Until then, we'll just have to enjoy what they give best, copy protection removing programs ...

James Wong might as well be John Smith. We'll never know unless somebody goes to Antigua and finds the Slysoft headquarters, takes some pics/videos and posts them.

Doesn't Antigua belong to region 4? I suggest you travel to the small island and find out who "Island Thunder" is! ;)

Until then, we'll just have to enjoy what they give best, copy protection removing programs ...

And that's exactly what is indisputable.

yes great game, imho they have gone downhill since then. while the graphics do look amazing on the last two, its just not the same to me. Too many extras, its not their thing. tactical squad stuff should be left to rainbow six. just give me a SR25 SD and let me crawl through the game and snipe baddies. or AN94/GP25 and blow everyone up and laugh at there misery.

yes great game, imho they have gone downhill since then. while the graphics do look amazing on the last two, its just not the same to me. Too many extras, its not their thing. tactical squad stuff should be left to rainbow six. just give me a SR25 SD and let me crawl through the game and snipe baddies. or AN94/GP25 and blow everyone up and laugh at there misery.

Please, stop spamming my thread! ;)

Does SlySoft offer factory tours? If yes, will I be able to find out who Island Thunder is? :)

@plato:
Did you finally find an answer to the mysterious question?

Did you reconstruct the story of Slysoft's life?

Send me a PM if you know.

Thanks!
BurnerHEAD

Does SlySoft offer factory tours?
That is also a question I always wondered about, if I just go on holiday next summer and visit the Dominican Republic, can I just come over to Antigua and visit Slysoft?
That would be awesome. :) Someone already tried that?

I want in on this too!
James - only the truth will set you free! We have suffered long enough. :D

The matrix has you

Island Thunder may be the name James gave himself, after all the matrix cannot tell you who you are. Anydvd is all about removing rules and controls set up by the mpaa. "I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them... a world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible." Thats' a mission statement for what slysoft does if anything. The fox logo is red, its the red pill! Ok enough matrix references, maybe its just a made up fun name just to mess with peoples heads. anydvd could as well have been written by Guy Fawkes.

Ccccch . . .

I can't believe this thread is back again.

:doh:

(But it still makes me laugh :D)

Last edited:
I never liked that line from The Matrix. Most people spent their formative years in the thing; it undoubtedly had a part in defining many aspects of their personalities, whatever they may want to think. IMO, they should've been left in a bit longer; that dance sequence was the most embarassing part of the entire trilogy.

Last edited:
Back