• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with Mr. Woodcock

dvelezjr

anybody else having problems burning this movie. MR.Woodstock?

anybody else having problems burning this movie. MR.Woodstock?

Follow the steps, please (in order):

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.9 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6309.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Use the latest Clonedvd beta: click
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=81170&postcount=1

4. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

5. If you still have problems, then . . .

A) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

If you use AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 and CloneDVD2 2.9.8.4 both are betas you'll make a working backup as I am not having any issues like you are experiancing.

Mr Woodcock problem

I followed all instuctions given here. And it corrected the problem. Oh and by the way, thanks Webslinger. You are the man.

I had issues with backing up Mr. Woodcock like everyone here, but I followed the instructions. I downloaded the AnyDVD beta version recommended and it worked fine. It was weird with the previous version I was using, I couldn't back it up, and the quality bar in CloneDVD wasn't even colored so I could proceed making a copy! But the newer version fixed that!

If you use AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 and CloneDVD2 2.9.8.4 both are betas you'll make a working backup as I am not having any issues like you are experiancing.
Maybe a bad question or a stupid one, but are there any downfalls to using one of these beta updates if you aren't beta? I've been primarily relying on the updates on the download page.

Maybe a bad question or a stupid one, but are there any downfalls to using one of these beta updates if you aren't beta? I've been primarily relying on the updates on the download page.

Yeah, there's an audio related issue on the trailers and extras involving Clonedvd.

Thanks.

Should I be able to backup WOODCOCK just by updating to 6.3.0.9?

Thanks.

Should I be able to backup WOODCOCK just by updating to 6.3.0.9?

Possibly. Anydvd ripper seems to work on that disc (right click red fox icon-->rip "video dvd to harddisk"). Then you can use dvdshrink (freeware) on that rip if you want. The extras and trailers will have audio.

If you just want the main movie, there's no issue with the audio and Clonedvd. This audio problem in Clonedvd affects trailers (and some of the extras).

Mr. Woodcock Copy Problem

Thanks for the info on beta products being the solution. I looked at Mr. Woodcocks Properties, (calm down) its 12GB of data. CloneDVD shows the movie in there twice when attempting a complete copy. I see no difference between the movies, both are wide screen and movie length is the same. Is this some new "wackiness" they have come up? Put the movie in there twice to "freak out" replication software? :disagree:

Thanks for the info on beta products being the solution. I looked at Mr. Woodcocks Properties, (calm down) its 12GB of data. CloneDVD shows the movie in there twice when attempting a complete copy. I see no difference between the movies, both are wide screen and movie length is the same.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=81819&postcount=4

By the way, there's a problem with Clonedvd removing the audio on the trailers and the extras with this disc. For some reason the audio plays from Anydvd ripper (and you can use DVD Shrink on the rip from Anydvd ripper and the audio will play fine), but Clonedvd removes audio on the trailers and on some the extras. Clonedvd does not remove audio on the main movie.

thanks Webslinger

Used Anydvd 6.3.0.9 beta and CloneDVD beta you indicated. Mr. Woodcock backed up without any problems.

Thanks!

Just thought Id help if I could here -
Im using AnyDVD 6309 Beta and CloneDVD 2914 Beta and I made a backup of this move with no problems at all. in the clonedvd preferences i have (Enable Auto Selection for removed selection) Unchecked. First I didnt use anyDVD ripper I just used CloneDVD 2914 to rip while AnyDVD Decrypts. While ripping the movie with clonedvd I removed the title sets 23-43 & 49-51 as they are all just trailers and sneek peeks and who needs that for a backup. whats weird is that there are 3 title sets for each trailer so i just removed everyone of them and I came out with a perfect backup of this title all special features and Movie just not the trailer previews. I have watched the backup I made and everything works great (Including all special features) - Movie and all special features. Hope this helps anyone having problems. Oh and my disc is a U.S. Region 1 DVD
Edit/Delete Message

Back