• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone recognize this error code?

SLaTheR-

I am burning with DVDDecrypter, using Taiyo Yuden blank media. 8X silver thermal. Code = YUDEN-T02-00

I/O Error

Device:[1:1:0] PLEXTOR DVDR PX716 1.09 (E:) (ATA)

SciStatus: 0x02
Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 2A 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10)-sectors 64-95

Sense Area:70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 24 00 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: Invalid Field in CDB

This burn also failed using Nero.

I have had this spindle for about a year with no problems. Is this a media or device problem?

Disc Information:
Erasable: No
Free Sectors: 2,295,104
Free Space: 4,700,372,992 bytes
Free Time: 510:03:29 (MM:SS:FF)
Supported Write Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x

Physical Format Information (ADIP):
Disc ID: YUDEN000-T02-00
Book Type: DVD+R
Part Version: 1
Disc Size: 120mm

Invalid Field in CDB

Typically, that error message means that the copy process stopped because the writer ran out of data (possibly because of a connection loss to the pc) or that the file you're copying is corrupted.

1. Is DMA enabled for your drives in
i) Windows XP?
ii) Windows Vista?
iii) general?

2. You may also get that error as a result of a power calibration issue. Is your blank media clean? Have you tried different blank media?

3. Is there an amber light flashing on your Plextor burner? click http://www.plextor.com/english/support/plexhelper/atapi/blink716A-SAandUF.htm
If so, it's possible your burner is dying.

Last edited:
Thanks for quick reply. :clap:

I checked DMA mode and I am in UltraDMA on my drive.

I did get an amber light on the drive, after trying 4 consecutive discs. I rebooted and it went away.

I burned this ISO using a Maxell DVD-R (junk, I know, a Christmas present from my 10 year old) successfully right after reading your post. I certainly hope the 20 or so Yudens are not bad. The drive is only a few hundred burns old as well.

Oh well, I will just keep on truckin till something gives on a permanent basis.

I will also check the connection cables to my drive. Maybe they are dusty or something.

I certainly hope the 20 or so Yudens are not bad.

Depending on the way they have been stored or kept over the past year, it's a possibility that they're going bad (high humidity; direct sunlight; strong u.v.), but I would tend to believe (or at least, hope) that's unlikely. But it's certainly possible.

Last edited:
OK, well it didn't take long LOL but my burner has departed this world and gone to it's afterlife. It served me well and more than paid for itself in backups. The amber alarm lights just won't go away anymore.:eek:

My question-- I can get a very good deal on a Lite-on combo drive burner. I used the forum search, but couldn't find any info on whether there have been any problems with AnyDVD and this make of drive. Such as drive not recognized or anything for that matter.

Thanks in advance for any help. :bowdown:

My question-- I can get a very good deal on a Lite-on combo drive burner. I used the forum search, but couldn't find any info on whether there have been any problems with AnyDVD and this make of drive. Such as drive not recognized or anything for that matter.

-----------------
from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091

17. Help! My (Lite-on burners) SH-16A7S sata, LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1H, and 20x LH-20A1H drives are not working with Anydvd and DVD Shrink/ Nero Recode. What should I do?

In Shrink's preferences, do you have "burn with nero" enabled? If so disable that option, and try again.

For Nero Recode, visit here
----------------------

For burner reviews, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=767

Again thank you.

If these are the only problems then I am fine. I never use Nero (even though I have it) to burn DVD's. Only use Nero for CD's.

I also never use my burner to encode. I just use it to burn finished rips from my HD. Nero has never been checked on Shrink.

I apologize because I am sure this isn't the correct area to post about drives, but I figured I would just use my existing thread to continue the saga.

Back