• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloading Updates

wrenlou

When I download updates and restart my computer for AnyDVD and CloneDVD, neither one shows the updated version number. The updates do show up as exe files on the drive. But the 'fox icon' on the toolbar always tells me my version is out of date and an update is available for download. This same message appears when I open CloneDVD.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Did you only download the setup.exe file or did you run it as well and reboot your computer?

Hi Jill;
Thank you for your quick response. I do not chhose 'run' when I download the updates, I always choose 'save'

Regards

Thank you Webslinger;

What is sandbox.slysoft etc etc?

It sounds to me like he/she is simply downloading the new executables, then rebooting the system, thinking that that's all they need to do to update.

wrenlou: after you download the update file, you have to use Windows Explorer to navigate to the folder where you downloaded the update, then double-click on the folder to run the setup process.

Is there anyone around you who is more familiar with PC's to do this for you? (Not trying to insult you, just being practical.)

wrenlou if you want to make things simple just choose the feature that's what I do.and keep your registration keys in your email and on a cd.

Pelvis Popcorn;

Thank you so much. I was not insulted at all. I do not install or download anything very often and am not computer literate by any stretch of the imagination so little things like that are not known to me. Very much appreciated.

Do I need to download and install
"sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6309.exe"

What will it do for me and how is it different from AnyDVD 6.3.0.3??

Thanks in advance

Pelvis Popcorn;

Thank you so much. I was not insulted at all. I do not install or download anything very often and am not computer literate by any stretch of the imagination so little things like that are not known to me. Very much appreciated.

Do I need to download and install
"sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6309.exe"

What will it do for me and how is it different from AnyDVD 6.3.0.3??

Thanks in advance

This beta takes care of a few older titles plus some titles this week. So I would use it.

Back