• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Protection (I Think)

PhoeniX_AASF

Hi,
I bought last week a DVD for my son.
It works fine in my 3 stand alone DVD players(one of them is 3 years old).
But my PC won't load (have 2 PCs).
I need to make a copy to travel (portable/car DVD player).

In the first 5 tries, the Anydvd (6.3.0.9 trial) says the disc is bad , need to clean or replace, but its fine, no scratch, it's perfect.
In the last try the anydvd recognize the disc, windows don't. Try to backup with anydvd decrypter, it says again: bad disc, but i know the disc is fine. thx good it generate a log.

Please see the LOG.
My english is terrible, i know, and i'm sorry. Hope you guys understood. :doh:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_XUXA_SO_PARA_BAIXINHOS_7.zip
    101.2 KB · Views: 2
This disc has absolutely no protection on it all. Anydvd isn't even needed.

By the way, just because a disc looks fine and plays fine, doesn't mean the disc is fine.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Hi,
I bought last week a DVD for my son.
It works fine in my 3 stand alone DVD players(one of them is 3 years old).
But my PC won't load (have 2 PCs).

The disc is defective........exchange it.

Back