• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What title should I select in Mr. Woodcock?

ricoman

Before I waste a disc, does anyone know if you should pick the 1st or 2nd selection? They are both the same size.

I don't know what happened to my last post, but does anyone know which selection to choose for movie only on Mr. Woodcock? There are 2 selections of the same size.

Before I waste a disc, does anyone know if you should pick the 1st or 2nd selection? They are both the same size.

Personally, I would keep both. Check to see how much the quality changes if you uncheck one. See any difference?

For the sake of specifically answering the question... If you play the disc and see which title plays when you pick to watch the movie from the main menu you are watching Title 1.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to my last post, but does anyone know which selection to choose for movie only on Mr. Woodcock? There are 2 selections of the same size.

Title 1 is the title that gets played when you view the movie but if you look at the quality bar if you uncheck Title 2 there is no difference. I kept both titles in my backup.

Edit: For future reference, ricoman, this really wasn't a problem and you shouldn't place a question like this in a thread dealing with a problem. Do a search for your own posts and you'll find the previous post you made about this.

Title 1 is the title that gets played when you view the movie but if you look at the quality bar if you uncheck Title 2 there is no difference. I kept both titles in my backup.

Edit: For future reference, ricoman, this really wasn't a problem and you shouldn't place a question like this in a thread dealing with a problem. Do a search for your own posts and you'll find the previous post you made about this.

I did do a search and came up with 2 threads on problems with Mr. Woodcock. I read them and posted. And it was a problem, a minor one, but a problem to me. But thanks for the lecture chief.

P.S. Thanks Webslinger. But this forum has more rules that I have encountered in all others. They are hard to keep track of, believe me I do try. It took you more energy for your response than a simple track 1 or track 2 answer. How about taking it a little easier on us lesser mortals.:)

Last edited:
Does anyone know why there are 2 identical title sets? They both seem to be widescreen.......:doh:

I did do a search and came up with 2 threads on problems with Mr. Woodcock. I read them and posted. And it was a problem, a minor one, but a problem to me. But thanks for the lecture chief.

What I said was do a search for your own posts which isn't hard to do. Your question was not a problem with the movie. I also wasn't lecturing you. I actually offered you an answer to your question twice in two threads but if you consider my answer to be lecturing then I'll respectfully not assist you in the future. You are welcome, boss.

I did do a search and came up with 2 threads on problems with Mr. Woodcock.

No, Drinklyeanddie meant for you to click on your username. Then you can click "find all posts by ricoman".

Thanks Webslinger. But this forum has more rules that I have encountered in all others. They are hard to keep track of, believe me I do try.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Just it makes things a lot easier for me (especially in terms of troubleshooting) if people just create a new thread with their problem instead of responding to an existing troubleshooting thread with their own problem. When people do that, problems are very hard to keep track of; troubleshooting becomes difficult.

I would really appreciate it if you would follow those guidelines in the future. That would help me out a lot.

It took you more energy for your response than a simple track 1 or track 2 answer.

Honestly, it took me 10 seconds

Last edited:
I apologize to all, it just seemed like you guy jumped on me rather quickly. Maybe I was being a little too sensitive. No hard feelings, thanks for you help.

I apologize to all, it just seemed like you guy jumped on me rather quickly. Maybe I was being a little too sensitive. No hard feelings, thanks for you help.

No problem. I really wasn't trying to offend or lecture you.

Glad to help. :)

Last edited:
Back