• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Carnt get 6.3.0.9 to install on vista 64

DSTREAM

okay 6.3.0.8 and every version below installs no problem at all but the beta throws an error up.

yes before you ask ive cleaned out cache ive rebooted ive turned off antivirus etc etc.

I get this message and im downloading from the link here

NSIS ERROR

installer verification failed

this could be because of an incomplete download a failing disk or possibly corruption from a virus

you can try to force and install using /nocrc but this is not recommended

what you changed guys?

okay 6.3.0.8 and every version below installs no problem at all but the beta throws an error up.

yes before you ask ive cleaned out cache ive rebooted ive turned off antivirus etc etc.

NSIS ERROR

this could be because of an incomplete download a failing disk or possibly corruption from a virus

what you changed guys?

I think it is your security software used I use Kaspersky 7 and didn't have any issues.

NSIS ERROR

what you changed guys?
Probably a corrupt download, please download again. Check, if the SlySoft signature of the downloaded file is intact.

sorry charlie thats not it. Im running kaspersky as well. I can run the last beta no problem its running now. Same downloded version will install in my dual boot system into xp running kaspersky.

Clonedvd which uses the same installer works no problem the new beta of that .

anydvd goes away for a few seconds after clicking on it then comes back with the error its will not install full stop. Yet I can install instantly 6.3.0.8 everytime even over the top of it.

I can see the difference the 6.3.0.9 is missing its signature in vista 64 its saying the publisher is not verified are you sure you want to run this software 6.3.0.8 has it in its header

yups thats it james youve missed the publisher verification and vista 64 refuses to accept it.

find attached youll see what i mean so it wont install into vista 64

Attachments

• anydvdnosig.jpg
    anydvdnosig.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 9
  • anydvdworks.jpg
    anydvdworks.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
james downloaded it like 5 to 6 times same everytime just doesnt have a publisher verification

james you just sneekily added them digital sigs :)

ive redownloaded it and the length changed and the sigs are there

installs now

file size just grew from 1.39 meg to 1.94 meg now with sigs in for vista and digital signature tab is there

Last edited:
no problems here either.installed like a dream as always,and i leave windows open and avg anti virus running.
thanks for the regular updates :clap:

file size just grew from 1.39 meg to 1.94 meg now with sigs in for vista and digital signature tab is there

I think you've been having issues with your downloads timing out from Slysoft's beta server (for whatever reason).

nope the other version is still on my xp partition and its def got no sigs and downloads fully and installs into vista. If the other download was corrupt it would not run but does and installs.

the file is complete it just had no sigs in it for vista64..

hey its fixed it works

nope the other version is still on my xp partition and its def got no sigs and downloads fully and installs into vista.

I downloaded the file as soon as James posted it. My file size is 1,992 KB.

But as long as Anydvd is working for you, that's great.

thanks webs dont have any issues with it at all . It did honestly truthfully send a version lots of times on the download of 1.34m down from the server honest. honest. honest.

anyway happy after the umpteenth download full version .. put it down to cyber goolies for me..

lets leave it to the guys to post prop probs now..

fixed running working..

eof..

I had no problems with the install either. I also suspect the previous downloads was not getting completed.

james you just sneekily added them digital sigs :)

ive redownloaded it and the length changed and the sigs are there

installs now

Nope, didn't change anything.

Back