• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backup check

TEK

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone know a method to check a DVD that has been copied to hard-drive.
I'm playing of my movies from the Hard Drive, and I have a couple of times experienced that the movies may not be playable.
The issue I have is that the player (Vista Media Center) starts to load the title, shows a black screen and never gets to the main menu.
I assume this might be because I have the "Remove irritating commercial and trailers" box checked. However, I DO want to remove that shit.

So, is there any program that may batch process all movies on a hard-drive to verify that they are OK and seems to be fully playable?

I assume this might be because I have the "Remove irritating commercial and trailers" box checked.

Quite possibly

However, I DO want to remove that ****.

Please do not swear on these forums. Thank you

So, is there any program that may batch process all movies on a hard-drive to verify that they are OK and seems to be fully playable?

Just watch the original disc in your computer with Anydvd running in the background. If the movie plays ok with a certain feature enabled, then so should the rip. If the movie doesn't play ok with a certain feature enabled, then the rip won't either.

Quite possibly
Please do not swear on these forums. Thank you
Sorry, I honestly did not know that s*** was a swear word...:confused:

Just watch the original disc in your computer with Anydvd running in the background. If the movie plays ok with a certain feature enabled, then so should the rip. If the movie doesn't play ok with a certain feature enabled, then the rip won't either.
I have already ripped 200 DVD's and moved the original on the loft for safe keeping. I had hoped not to have to drag down any more than nessessarly.
I still have over 100 left, so I would like to not have to start running each and every disk before I rip it.

This is the reason why a batch tool would have been great for checking it. Then I could get a list of any failed movies, dig them down from the loft and re-rip them with safe settings...

TEK

Unfortunately, I am unaware of any that exist.

Back