• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem copying 3:10 To Yuma Source Disk

SCBaum0627

I have AMD 1800 processor, Op Sys is XP Prof, I use ANYDVD 6.3.0.3, CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and make temp copy to my hard drive (C), then transfer to blank media single layer 120min DVD+R at 8x with no problems.
BUT this time I am unable to make a back-up DVD copy of 3:10 To Yuma since the D drove stops copying the source disk and I get a window message saying "Processing Error:D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_vVOB:read error - Data error (cyclic redundancy check). File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4VOB23 TCSectorReader".
I read previous threads re 3:10 and have removed the < and > but still cannot finish making a copy of the source disk. Any Easy To Understand Help Or Answers For Me would be appreciated.

I have AMD 1800 processor, Op Sys is XP Prof, I use ANYDVD 6.3.0.3, CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and make temp copy to my hard drive (C), then transfer to blank media single layer 120min DVD+R at 8x with no problems.
BUT this time I am unable to make a back-up DVD copy of 3:10 To Yuma since the D drove stops copying the source disk and I get a window message saying "Processing Error:D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_vVOB:read error - Data error (cyclic redundancy check). File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4VOB23 TCSectorReader".
I read previous threads re 3:10 and have removed the < and > but still cannot finish making a copy of the source disk. Any Easy To Understand Help Or Answers For Me would be appreciated.

From Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

3. Why am I getting CRC, TCSectorReader, or read errors in general when Clonedvd tries to read a disc? (click to the text to find out)

3:10 to Yuma back up

This is a brilliantly encrypted disc. It had me puzzled for about ten minutes...and locked me up once.
Heres the only way to back it up. (And this ALWAYS works)

Rip the disc with "Anydvd ripper"

Go to Dvd Shrink ..can be last years version.

Pick up the stored/ripped files in your "open" command. Analyse.
"Re-Author" to take out everything but the movies
Compress with "Auto" and you will come in well below the 4.7 gig threshold.
Burn on any burn software that came with your hard drive package.
Candida

Heres the only way to back it up.

You're mistaken. Clonedvd and Anydvd handle this disc perfectly fine. In fact Anydvd ripper uses some of the same
code from Clonedvd, and Clonedvd also rips faster than Anydvd ripper.

What Anydvd won't do is fix a bad original disc, and that is what cyclic redundancy or TCSectorReader indicates.

Anydvd ripper is never required if you own Clonedvd.

Last edited:
No problems here

I just made a back-up of 3:10 yuma with anydvd 6.3.1.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.1.5 verbatim hub printable 8X blank media burnt at 4X speed and made a perfect full disc back-up!So its not slysoft products once again.Why is everyone always so quick to blame the problems they are having on slysoft?If you read these forums you will find that most of the time it is not slysoft but some other software problems,bad disc or whatever.Slysoft rocks!!!:rock::bowdown:

Back