• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't backup BG Razor either!

JustDave

This really needs to be addressed by Slysoft.
I'm NOT going to uninstall AnyDVD and install an older version just for this movie.
If it used to work, then they need to fix whatever they broke.
If it doesn't work, then they need to figure out why because this can't be the only DVD out there with this issue.
I didn't pay for this program to have it 'kind of work'.

This really needs to be addressed by Slysoft.
I'm NOT going to uninstall AnyDVD and install an older version just for this movie.
If it doesn't work, then they need to figure out why because this can't be the only DVD out there with this issue.
I didn't pay for this program to have it 'kind of work'.

1. Do not post in other people's threads unless you want to help them please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18

2. Anydvd handles this disc fine.

3. If you want help, start providing requested information:

A. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Otherwise your post is not constructive, and you have not provided any useful information.

Last edited:

Not only did it used to work, it still works. Here is my summary from AnyDVD 6.3.0.8:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.8)
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-E60L 1.00 07/05/15 7U02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1887328 sectors (3686 MBytes)
Total size: 3774649 sectors (7372 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ASDF
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I used the AnyDVD Ripper to rip to hard drive. I then used CloneDVD2, the new beta, to do a full copy to a DVD-RW disk. And, even with all of the advice not to have InCD installed, I do (version 5.8.9.0). The copy works fine - I can see both the original and the movie with additional footage.

While you may be having problems copying the disk, it shouldn't automatically be assumed that AnyDVD is the cause of all misery.

And, even with all of the advice not to have InCD installed, I do (version 5.8.9.0).

I think it depends on the version of Incd being used. I've had enough cases in the Clonedvd forum where removing Incd fixed the Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors people were having so that I do know Incd can be an issue (but unfortunately I haven't been paying attention to what version of Incd was being used--and on what OS, etc.).

Last edited:
Back