• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.8 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6308.exe

Fixes from 6.3.0.7 beta:

1.) "Beep" on exit
2.) "AI Scan" automatic didn't work correctly with several discs
3.) "Automatic" could be switched off, "Always Enabled" did nothing.
4.) Disabling autoplay didn't work on 64bit OS.

6.3.0.8 2008 01 11
- Happy new year!
- New: Autoplay is no longer triggered, if settings are changed or AnyDVD is
disabled / enabled.
- New (DVD): AI Scanner has now different settings, "Disabled", Automatic" or
"Enabled"
- New (DVD): Added warn message, if logging is enabled.
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Mr. Woodcock", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Paheli", R2,
Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Whisper", R2,
Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection found on some adult
titles to the AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with "Shoot 'Em Up", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper removed parts of the Audio Test of
"Ratatouille", R1, US.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on
"Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Still no BD+ support?!:( Ok I think for many people. I know I James and the others will say the same thing. We can't give an time frame..... But come on what time are we talking about untill it is release?Days?Weeks or even months?

Still no BD+ support?!:( Ok I think for many people. I know I James and the others will say the same thing. We can't give an time frame..... But come on what time are we talking about untill it is release?Days?Weeks or even months?
Just to get you off my back: Christmas 2020. ;)

And, just a reminder: AnyDVD with BD+ works absolutely fine with PowerDVD 3104, 3319, 3319a.

Still no BD+ support?!
Do you really think a major upgrade like BD+ removal would get 0.0.0.1 version upgrade?
When you see AnyDVD 6.5.0.0 or 7.0.0.0 then it might be time to hope for BD+ support.

And, just a reminder: AnyDVD with BD+ works absolutely fine with PowerDVD 3104, 3319, 3319a.

Do you really think a major upgrade like BD+ removal would get 0.0.0.1 version upgrade?
When you see AnyDVD 6.5.0.0 or 7.0.0.0 then it might be time to hope for BD+ support.

As James stated BD+ works just fine. It seems you pop in here and just bash this BD+ ordeal from all your postings and personally there is freedom of speech so I can't argue that but give it a break already.

As James stated BD+ works just fine. It seems you pop in here and just bash this BD+ ordeal from all your postings and personally there is freedom of speech so I can't argue that but give it a break already.
Did i write anything negative? I was stating a fact, a major feature like BD+ removal will get a major version upgrade, i am not one of those who write "still no BD+ support" in every new version thread.

One wonders if the BD+ fix was available from Slysoft a month ago, Fox might have sided with Warner and given up on Blu-Ray and sided with HD DVD since Blu-Ray no longer offered a workable security scheme.

People, James and the slysoft team know how important BD+ is to the customers. They will roll it out when it is ready and that will be the day that the BDA will pee their pants. Oh and by the way James I dont think Blu-ray will be around in the year 2020 ;)

People, James and the slysoft team know how important BD+ is to the customers. They will roll it out when it is ready and that will be the day that the BDA will pee their pants. Oh and by the way James I dont think Blu-ray will be around in the year 2020 ;)
Ah, you understood the joke! :D

For me BD+ support doesn't work completly. Ok I can watch my movies without HDCP and all this stuff. I can rip them to harddrive and watch them from there ok another good point, but I still can not make a backup on a BD-R which plays in my computer and standalone players. And that is my goal. If I could do this, I would not care about this support......:agree:

For me BD+ support doesn't work completly. Ok I can watch my movies without HDCP and all this stuff. I can rip them to harddrive and watch them from there ok another good point, but I still can not make a backup on a BD-R which plays in my computer and standalone players. And that is my goal. If I could do this, I would not care about this support......:agree:

if that was your goal why by into blurays drm then??? it makes no sense to me that someone buys something that stops them doing what they bought it for... hopefully someone else will fix it for you tho huh...

if that was your goal why by into blurays drm then??? it makes no sense to me that someone buys something that stops them doing what they bought it for... hopefully someone else will fix it for you tho huh...
You buy Blurays to watch them and with the right equipement that works. Making backups is not the main reason for buying them. And if you want to watch certain movies in high resolution you have no choice.

You buy Blurays to watch them and with the right equipement that works. Making backups is not the main reason for buying them. And if you want to watch certain movies in high resolution you have no choice.

he just stated above his intensions are to be able to burn a backup to be-r discs??? and there are still a lot of "certain" discs he wont see in HD aswell but that has nothing to do with what i said either...

he just stated above his intensions are to be able to burn a backup to be-r discs??? and there are still a lot of "certain" discs he wont see in HD aswell but that has nothing to do with what i said either...
You buy a Bluray to watch the movie and he would ALSO love to be able to make backups of his discs. And the fact that certain movies are only available on Bluray has everything to do with the discussion. You asked why he buys Blurays if they dont allow him to do what he wants. Maybe what he wants is to be able to watch Die Hard in high resolution?

Back