• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Features request

ozi83

Hey
I am more than happy with my purchase of anydvd HD and clonedvd but I can think of 2 features that I would like to see in a future version of clonedvd.
1. An option to shrink the menus to a single image with the option of keeping or removing the menu audio tracks just like the menushrink application that i currently use, I think alot of users would find this option very usefull considering how large some of the menus on dvds are.
2. when writing the dvd files from the temp directory to an .iso file is it possible to try and write the full image file in a non fragmented area of the HDD if available, I am certain that imgburn has this feature as it produces non fragmented iso's on my computer constantly (I run my defrag application religiously) just makes the overall quality of the burn better.

what does everyone else think?

No, posting them here is fine, I'll collect them and forward them to the *right* people (not the poor support people). At least Slysoft is (probably) Elaborate Bytes' best customer... ;)

O.k., my apologies.

Back