• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm having some problem

noxiousbob

I'm getting the exact same problem with the Time Life Man from Uncle Series. I'm trying to make Archival copies (damn expensive discs)
It works if ANYDVD is NOT running

Question? You are all talking about 6.3.0.8? Where is that to be found? I'm running .3 and it still shows this version on the main download page

I'm getting the exact same problem with the Time Life Man from Uncle Series. I'm trying to make Archival copies (damn expensive discs)
It works if ANYDVD is NOT running

Question? You are all talking about 6.3.0.8? Where is that to be found? I'm running .3 and it still shows this version on the main download page

They are referring to the fact that the use of a stand alone DVD recorder burning those discs not commercial discs. You might want to start a new thread on your issue.

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.8 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=80022&postcount=1
You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
Also please ensure the A.I. scanner is set to default (click red fox icon-->navigate to "video dvd"-->"settings"-->"Automatic (default)")
And disable logging under "program settings").

3. Use the latest Clonedvd: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

4. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

5. If you still have problems, then . . .

A) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Back