• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.8 beta

"Automatic" isn't lying. People, are you dense? What part of "LEAVE IT TO AUTOMATIC", "NOT RECOMMENDED" at the other modes and "TROUBLESHOOTING ONLY" in the help system did you NOT understand?

SLOW DOWN!, James! If I knew the answer to my question I would not have asked...

Some people don't have the intelligence to understand things the first time, second time, some will never understand. No offense. I understand James. It frustrate that some of you ask the same question lot of times.

Fortunately your intelligence is over-average! :clap:

Okay, that is . . . interesting. Thanks. I will update the FAQ sticky.

I only tested this on the PHILIPS DVD Recorder model DVDR3390 DVD_VR discs I have not tried other DVD
recorders yet. However, I'll let you know if they work on other DVD Recorder discs ;)

Ok...nevermind, it just took a long time to scan the disc.

Update: Added The X-Files: Season 7 Disc 6 zip

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_XF_S7_D6.zip
    101.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ok...nevermind, it just took a long time to scan the disc.

Update: Added The X-Files: Season 7 Disc 6 zip

Undo this Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

Besides that there is nothing special on protection on the DVD.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.8)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-109 1.58 05/08/09PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (parallel)

Total size: 3771019 sectors (7365 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: XF_S7_D6
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Filters look fine as well to me.

Sorry, but I can't stand those FBI warning and FOX logo screens. I refuse to wait to go to a menu.

I just did a Boot-time defragmentation with Diskeeper 2008, I'll let you know if start up and loading of the disc improves.

Undo this Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

Besides that there is nothing special on protection on the DVD.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.8)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-109 1.58 05/08/09PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (parallel)

Total size: 3771019 sectors (7365 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: XF_S7_D6
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Filters look fine as well to me.

If that's the case use CloneDVD2 and uncheck the FBI warnings etc..?

I'm not copying the disc. Just viewing it. It's mine, no need to copy it. I use my computer as my entertainment center in my bedroom.

I do want to get a new monitor though. A nice 30'' Samsung!

It is said and note the warning when you initiate anydvd to jump to option that it doesn't work on all discs. This is the best I can give you on this note.

I don't think Giancarlo Bettini is happy about such statements... ;)

look, please let it go. stop getting caught up with little hurt feelings because someone says something that you feel is personal. james is a ten. his comments are huge in this forum. at one point or another everyone can get their feelings hurt if they really want to. just be an adult and move on. it's not a big deal.

It is said and note the warning when you initiate anydvd to jump to option that it doesn't work on all discs. This is the best I can give you on this note.

It's much faster now after a boot-time defrag, so all is well.

I had just formatted and forgot to do a boot-time defrag, but now that I have it's working great again.

What I'd like to see in a new version of AnyDVD
---------------------------------------------
Anti-aliasing of subtitles

What I'd like to see in a new version of AnyDVD
---------------------------------------------
Anti-aliasing of subtitles

And changing the color. And the position. Yay! :clap:

Folks, please be aware of a situation with Anydvd ripper: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=81015&postcount=39
the link doesn't work for me:

mike20021969, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Last edited by a moderator:

mike20021969, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Ok, thanks, I linked to a post in the wrong forum. I'll look for what James wrote in the public forum.

Here's the correct link: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=81015&postcount=39

Log Out Home

Sorry about that here is the direct quote...."Don't look further, both AnyDVD ripper and CloneDVD 2913 beta have a bug, destroying the time maps..." from James.

Back