• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 file output size.

Ron Cook

Good day, I am a recent purchaser of Any DVD and CloneDVD 2 products. I am wondering if there is any way I can control the file capacity size of my copied dvd material. It seems like that maximum file size of copied material is 1048 mb. I like to keep my copied movies (that I have pruchased) on portable hard drive in a format that has one finished file for a full length movie at varied 4400 mb to 12000 mb. Thanks for your time.. Ron

Good day, I am a recent purchaser of Any DVD and CloneDVD 2 products. I am wondering if there is any way I can control the file capacity size of my copied dvd material.

Yes, you can select "custom" near the quality bar in Clonedvd.

It seems like that maximum file size of copied material is 1048 mb.

No. The max is the size of a double layer disc.

I like to keep my copied movies (that I have pruchased) on portable hard drive in a format that has one finished file for a full length movie at varied 4400 mb to 12000 mb.

No commercial original disc is 12 GB.

Last edited:
I guess what I am really asking, is there a way to contorl file splitting? Thanks again. Ron

I guess what I am really asking, is there a way to contorl file splitting? Thanks again. Ron

File splitting? I'm not sure I understand.

You can split a movie over two single layer blank discs if you want by using the scissor icon in Clonedvd.
The scissor feature can make a cut at chapter markers.

Last edited:
Intead of having a multiple number of copied files for one movie, can one movie be copied into 1 file? Thanks Ron

Intead of having a multiple number of copied files for one movie, can one movie be copied into 1 file? Thanks Ron

Only if you create an .iso in Clonedvd

Otherwise you might want to use Clonedvd Mobile with .vob passthrough.

Back