• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is an Easter Egg?

Sorry, but I did not understand what "Easter Egg" means in this case... Is it a chapter from the movie?

An Easter Egg is an unadvertised bonus feature on the disc (it's hidden--like an Easter Egg . . . and you're supposed to find it). Many Easter eggs cannot be found via the disc menus.

An Easter Egg is an unadvertised bonus feature on the disc (it's hidden--like an Easter Egg . . . and you're supposed to find it). Many Easter eggs cannot be found via the disc menus.

Interesting... but if they can not be found via the disc menu, how else can they be found?

An Easter Egg is a chocolate egg presented as a gift at Easter, intended to represent new life and springtime.

Does AnyDVD steal bunnies too? Candy from babies, bunnies, easter eggs. What a horrible program. You should all be ashamed.

LOL well yes I thought so to but time to release the stress that we all tend to get at times.

An Easter Egg is a chocolate egg presented as a gift at Easter, intended to represent new life and springtime.

I like your sense of humour. To the best of my recollection you are from Britain, isn't it? So I suppose you should become the next James Bond actor. With your irony and jokes combined with charm you would perfectly fit into this role. :D
(This Daniel Craig is horrible... :()

Last edited:
Interesting... but if they can not be found via the disc menu, how else can they be found?
By entering a special code on the remote, OR
by using CloneDVDMobile! :D

Charlie said:
AnyDVD Anti-Spyware for DVD's Coming soon to an user like you
Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
It's about as inane a topic as those who post monthly to claim that Anydvd contains a virus..........
Really? I was sure that AnyDVD had a virus, infact WAS a virus. One of those good ones that eats up evil fair-use blockers and crapped out quality backups!

Thanks Plato, and where's my Martini?

(I'm neither cool enough nor fit enough to be a James Bond really. I probably do have a sense of humour that is in some ways quite British though).

Thanks Plato, and where's my Martini?

(I'm neither cool enough nor fit enough to be a James Bond really. I probably do have a sense of humour that is in some ways quite British though).

i talk to a girl on the phone from britain a couple times a month, her accent is sexy. so its all good.

I wonder if I know her.

(Our island being only thirty feet wide and its population being only the Queen, Mary Poppins and me).

Answer me this: If England is a country then what is Great Britain?

i thought england and great britain were 2 different countries right next to each other? if not then that shows u my knowledge of that region of the world. :/

Back