• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDReClock

Maybe it s good if a developer from Slysoft can confirm some things

Tried the Reclock forum today and got a French website:

"Erreur 403 - Refus de traitement de la requête"

Or "Error 403 - Treatment refusal of the request" in English.

Anyone else been there lately? Or is it dead??...

It's not dead. Slysoft has gotten in touch with the original developer to gain rights to rework reclock as slysoft has to do things legally. From what was said in an earlier post there will be a bit more to reclock than what the product use to do from what we were told. With the problems with anydvd right now I doubt that James will chime in on this right now, but may later on.

It's not dead. Slysoft has gotten in touch with the original developer to gain rights to rework reclock as slysoft has to do things legally. From what was said in an earlier post there will be a bit more to reclock than what the product use to do from what we were told. With the problems with anydvd right now I doubt that James will chime in on this right now, but may later on.
that sounds sweet :agree:

Yes I can't wait till it is developed either but I am waiting along with 100's of others.

I heard Reclock will only work with VMR or Overlay Mixer, do you know if slysoft will extend this to support all the other renderers?

I heard Reclock will only work with VMR or Overlay Mixer, do you know if slysoft will extend this to support all the other renderers?

Sorry all I know is that slysoft is taking over the app and will get it up for sale when they can. It will be a bit more than what is did do too I heard. Again sorry this is all I know at the moment.

Reclock cannot use it's V-sync option when using the Haali Renderer. It still works, but not V-sync.
You may find it actually works better with Haali Render than V-sync+VMR9, due to the way the Haali Renderer buffers the video using the graphics memory.

and again one month later....... Still no news on a renewed ReClock version? A few months ago everybody here was so freakin happy and now the topic is not so hot anymore....... :(

I'm still hopeful :)

These are the bugs I know of:

- Doesn't work in Vista (apparently - I'm on XP)

- Doesn't detect the refresh rate properly for interlaced res's on newer ATi cards. It detects the "half" refresh rate, so 30.000hz for 1080i 59.94hz. This means 1080i 72hz doesn't work at all (36hz is not a multiple of 24). This is not how it behaves with other cards, and is wrong.
It also doesn't do it's normal "lock on" and just reports a close round number, like 48.000 instead of 47.952.

- Doesn't seem to work with 5.1 channel 24 bit 96khz PCM. 2 channel is ok on my system, but change the output in Zoom Player to 5.1 channel and it stops and starts in a strange manner and pegs the CPU at 100% for an instant (normally at ~3%) when it gliches. Doesn't matter if I use Hardware Resampling or not (I have a Revo 5.1 which is 192khz, 24bit capable).

- Kernal streaming doesn't work. I'd like to be able to play hi res 5.1 channel without it being molested by Kmixer. At the moment I'm using Directsound for analogue outs.

- There is an incompatibility with Haali Renderer, not a bug as such, but Haali Renderer will not allow Reclock to do V-sync. Playback is smoother with the Haali Renderer when Reclock is running, so maybe nothing to fix here, just an observation :)

I'd really love an updated version :) I've already donated to Ogo, twice I think, and I'm willing to put up my cash again!

Last edited:
Kernal streaming doesn't work. I'd like to be able to play hi res 5.1 channel without it being molested by Kmixer. At the moment I'm using Directsound for analogue outs.
You can use waveout to get bitperfect output from reclock. At least it works for me.

No, I'm using the ADAT out of my rme hdsp 9632. But I can see no reason why it should not work with analogue out.

It can't be bit perfect with Reclock in the mix, not for analogue - it's being resampled constantly.

With SPDIF for oldschool DD/DTS, you could argue that it didn't matter, as only whole packets were dropped.

The day Slysoft releases their version of Reclock, I'll buy it.:agree:

You can for PAL films, using Reclock's PAL speed down feature and analogue out - they were 24fps to start with.

PAL video should be played at 25/50/75/100hz.

And with reclock's help PAL can be played with 24/48... Hz as well.
I prefer this to the "PAL Speedup reverse" function in ReClock, as you get "the real thing(tm)" instead.

I'm interested on where's developement if there is progress already made it has been quite some time since you or the company said they are working on it.

It can't be bit perfect with Reclock in the mix, not for analogue - it's being resampled constantly.

With SPDIF for oldschool DD/DTS, you could argue that it didn't matter, as only whole packets were dropped.

As far as I know, it is bitperfect. By using wavout you circumvent kmixer.
You can make the test: Play an audio file with reclock active. Reclock will indicate "bit perfect" if it is.
It won't be "all the way bitperfect" for movie playback of course. There reclock is resampling itself. But that's the whole point of reclock...

Also interested in buying

Reclock in it's current form covers most of my needs but there is one problem it fails to help me with, and that is with all the movies that are 23.98 fps. Not 23.976 but 23.98. There's a lot of them, I don't know why, I think this whole refreshrate thing is some weird black art. :) But if 23.98 was available in the list of fps for movies I think it would make them super smooth as well as it could speed them up to 24 hz which would give me a lot less judder on my projector (capable of 24, 50 and 60 hz)

Back