• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Older version

Joxa

I would like to know why I'm still only on version 6303 when everybody else is up to 6308. I've had no notification that there are new versions out there and Slysoft's page has still got 6303 version. I only notice this because even illegal download pages appear to be more up to date than me. Is it because we are so far away from everyone else here in Australia?

I would like to know why I'm still only on version 6303 when everybody else is up to 6308. I've had no notification that there are new versions out there and Slysoft's page has still got 6303 version. I only notice this because even illegal download pages appear to be more up to date than me. Is it because we are so far away from everyone else here in Australia?

No. It's because these versions of Anydvd are betas--and not official releases.

You presume correctly and I thank you for your response.

Ta!

Back