• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

saw 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

roghigh

Saw IV Back_up Problem

Unable to back-up Saw IV.

Webslinger's Edit

This issue is now resolved. Create new threads if you have problems after following the following steps. The following is the solution:

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.1.1 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6311.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

(If you use something other than Clonedvd, right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk" . . . after you can import that rip into whatever you want)

3. Use the latest Clonedvd beta: click
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=83249&postcount=1

4. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

5. If you still have problems, then . . .

A) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Thread closed :policeman:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Saw_IV.zip
    263.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Unable to help you without a full error message and without knowing the programs you were using when you encountered that error message

Unable to back-up Saw IV.

CDROM Class UpperFilters:
Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

Cdr4_xp (system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)

Remove drag to disc.

CDROM Class UpperFilters:

Remove drag to disc.

Unable to back-up Saw IV

Man do you read??? I mean come on repeating what you already posted doesn't help us help you at all.

CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 w/AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 will do "Movie Only" back up on SAW IV UNRATED. Choose the movie only option in CloneDVD "COPY DVD TITLES" then select title 01 > 1:35:28 all other titles remain unchecked. :clap::agree:

Problem with Saw IV

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.8)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-112D 1.21 07/04/19PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4148352 sectors (8102 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Saw_IV
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I understand that you guys can't see anything wrong in the logfiles, but I spoke with several people that are experiencing the same problem.

I am using AnyDVD 6.3.0.8 and CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 and everytime I attempt to back-up the movie I get the following error message: processing error: E:/video_TS/vts_01_1.vob: read error, processing titles in vts_01_1.vob 008186 and it fails at 5 %. I tried title only and got the same error message. I hope that I provided enough information this time.

It appears that Lionsgate is at it again. I am new to posting; therefore, I may need a little hand holding. And by the way, I do read.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_Saw_IV.zip
    263.6 KB · Views: 15
And by the way, I do read.

Please start by reading this: click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing please.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

1. i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

You have some packet writing junk on your system, namely Sonic Solution's Drag to Disc, which can interfere with not only Slysoft's software, but a lot of others as well. If you require drag and drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter" . Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

I understand that you guys can't see anything wrong in the logfiles

As previously noted by Charlie, we can see you have packet writing software on your system that may conflict with Anydvd. However, what is always required when you post about issues are both the .zip log file and a full error message. Thank you for now providing both.

Last edited:
CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 w/AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 will do "Movie Only" back up on SAW IV UNRATED. Choose the movie only option in CloneDVD "COPY DVD TITLES" then select title 01 > 1:35:28 all other titles remain unchecked. :clap::agree:

I was able to back up saw 4 movie only with scene selections with
beta 6.3.0.9 otherwise it cannot back up it gives error

Saw Iv Disc Quality Scan

General Information
Drive: TSSTcorpCD/DVDW TS-H552B
Firmware: TS12
Disc: DVD-ROM
Selected speed: 8 X
PI errors
Maximum: 49
Average: 6.86
Total: 2024
PI failures
Maximum: 17
Average: 0.75
Total: 360
PO failures: n/a
Jitter: n/a
Scanning Statistics
Elapsed time: 0:28
Number of samples: 2918
Average scanning interval: 1.10 ECC
Glitches removed: 0

I have heard there is a problem with anydvd for this title. Have you tried ripping using the ripper in anydvd and then see if all the DVD is there on the hars srive? Did it play correctly?

I have heard there is a problem with anydvd for this title. Have you tried ripping using the ripper in anydvd and then see if all the DVD is there on the hars srive? Did it play correctly?

Yeah, Anydvd doesn't currently handle this disc properly. Anydvd customers will need to wait for an update.

If people wish to discuss 3rd Party decryption methods, please do so in the Third Party Products forum (where your posts will be otherwise moved).

Last edited:
Thanks as I couldn't remember exactly as I have a few support issues to tend to on my forum as well.

saw iv region 1 unrated

saw iv region 1 unrated anybody having trouble with this one it wont even copy onto hard drive ? stops at approx 5% tried it on a couple of pcs... using clone dvd and most up to date any dvd usually have no problems says bad media error this happend before and an anydvd update cleared it think was on are we there yet a while back...any ideas..thanks

saw iv region 1 unrated anybody having trouble with this one it wont even copy onto hard drive ? stops at approx 5% tried it on a couple of pcs... using clone dvd and most up to date any dvd usually have no problems says bad media error this happend before and an anydvd update cleared it think was on are we there yet a while back...any ideas..thanks

The latest version of AnyDVD is 6.3.0.9 beta. At present the AnyDVD ripper cannot rip this disc. I'm sure this will be resolved soon. For the time being it has been reported by another user if you use CloneDVD and deselect Title 25 you should be able to make a working backup.

saw iv

I am having the same trouble,and the same thing with game Plan......

what do you mean remove title 25

When a person uses CloneDVD and accesses the disc you can select which titles to include or exclude from your backup. In the case of this movie in order to make nearly a full backup that works you select all the titles except Title 25. Just uncheck it. Everything else can remain and then continue through the normal steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back