• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.7 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6307.exe

Some major changes, please test it well... ;)

6.3.0.7 2008 01 10
- Happy new year!
- New: Autoplay is no longer triggered, if settings are changed or AnyDVD is
disabled / enabled.
- New (DVD): AI Scanner has now different settings, "Disabled", Automatic" or
"Enabled"
- New (DVD): Added warn message, if logging is enabled.
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Mr. Woodcock", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Paheli", R2,
Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Whisper", R2,
Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection found on some adult
titles to the AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with "Shoot 'Em Up", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper removed parts of the Audio Test of
"Ratatouille", R1, US.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on
"Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

new beta and war

thanks a ton for the update James but was just wondering if this fixes the issue also described with WAR region 1 thanks in advance

thanks a ton for the update James but was just wondering if this fixes the issue also described with WAR region 1 thanks in advance

Yes, as did the previous beta... :confused:

Suggestion everytime I put a new DVD in a drive I get that annoying popup that logging is enabled. Can this happen just once instead of every DVD or not have that at all as there really isn't a need for a warning?

Suggestion everytime I put a new DVD in a drive I get that annoying popup that logging is enabled. Can this happen just once instead of every DVD or not have that at all as there really isn't a need for a warning?
It is a reminder that you must disable logging for normal operation.

I found the first cosmetic bug myself: If you exit AnyDVD, you'll hear a "pling" from your speakers. Will be removed in the release version. Doesn't do any harm, is only cosmetic. Just in case you wonder where the "pling" comes from... :eek:

But doesn't it work Normal????? with logging too as far as the other settings?

Could you please rephrase that? :eek: If logging is enabled, it doesn't work normal, no. That's the reason there is a reminder. Logging shall only be enabled if you want to create a log for troubleshooting. AI scanner behaves differently if logging is on (you won't get the reminder on HD media, AudioCDs, ..., only on DVD Videos).

Could you please rephrase that? :eek: If logging is enabled, it doesn't work normal, no. That's the reason there is a reminder. Logging shall only be enabled if you want to create a log for troubleshooting. AI scanner behaves differently if logging is on (you won't get the reminder on HD media, AudioCDs, ..., only on DVD Videos).

No problem I see that you at least understood my question and yes you answered it.

So does the AI scanner no longer have a Deep Scan function? I had AnyDVD-HD set to deep scan everything since it seemed to catch issues that the default didn't.

So does the AI scanner no longer have a Deep Scan function? I had AnyDVD-HD set to deep scan everything since it seemed to catch issues that the default didn't.

No it is either on or off or automatic now.

Do You Want It Set At Automatic OR DO WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT ALL THE TIME?

Last edited:
Thnx guys for the hard work as usual, was just wondering as some have said, what should the ai be set to what is the difference between automatic and enabled, will the enable setting not be recognized by some discs?

Thnx guys for the hard work as usual, was just wondering as some have said, what should the ai be set to what is the difference between automatic and enabled, will the enable setting not be recognized by some discs?
Right mouse button click reveals the help. And I believe "not recommended" should be quite obvious, shouldn't it?

Do You Want It Set At Automatic OR DO WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT ALL THE TIME?

Right mouse button click reveals the help. Leave it on "Automatic", of course, unless you need to troubleshoot.

Will AnyDvd work on the fly with 3:10 to Yuma if you are using Shrink or Nero Recode or do you have to rip to hard drive?

Will AnyDvd work on the fly with 3:10 to Yuma if you are using Shrink or Nero Recode or do you have to rip to hard drive?

Yeah I too am wondering this.I don't want to have to go through all the steps again to see if it works with Recode.

Back