• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help - Converted DVD not found on PSP

mozart1621

I follow the instructions to the "T" and even covert my DVD straight to the PSP (update with version 3.11), and my PSP can't see the file on the memory card?

What am I doing wrong?

u must copy the *.mp4 in your "ROOT/VIDEO" folder... thatz all

or u copy it to your ROOT/MP_ROOT/100MNV01/ this folder...

the name of your movie must be M4V10001.mp4 an u must copy the M4V10001.THM in the same folder...

thatz ALL man :D

You'll have to create it, or copy it from the HD is what I do. DVDmobile will create the proper structure for you, on the hard drive anyway.

IM confused

I actually converted the movie with the USB cable so the movie went straight to the "Movie folder" in the PSP so it should have worked but was not recognised ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
NOT SO JUNIOR IM 50 but feel 5

Here is a cut and paste that might help, keep in mind that when you format the memory stick the root directory for movies is not created. You'll have to set it exactly or it won't recognize any movie:

When you format a Memory Stick Duo or Pro Duo stick in your Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP), you will get a new PSP folder, with sub-folders for ?game?, ?music?, ?photos?, and ?savedata?. But nothing for videos? What?s up with that? Well, it turns out that you need to put MPEG-4 video files in their own special folder, one that?s not in the PSP directory, but in the main root directory of the Memory Stick.
Just create a new folder in the root directory named MP_ROOT, and then make a folder called 100MNV01 in there. So your .MP4 files should go into E:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01, where E:\ is the drive letter of your Memory Stick.

Help

Where do you find or how do you get to the root directary just call me thick!!!!!

I may be the one a little thick, you told me you connected the PSP directly and I assumed the computer saw the memory stick as a disk drive, maybe not? I’ve never connected directly. When the kids got theirs and started on me about wallpaper and movies and stuff, I went down to my local Wal-Mart in the camera section and bought a memory card reader (about $15) it plugs into an available USB slot, take the memory stick out of the PSP and plug it into the device and your computer sees it as just another disk drive. Then you can create directories, cut and paste photos for wallpaper and all that stuff. Just keep in mind that the reader must be able to use the memory stick Duo. I think that will take care of the problem.

I follow the instructions to the "T" and even covert my DVD straight to the PSP (update with version 3.11), and my PSP can't see the file on the memory card?

What am I doing wrong?
hi there, is your psp active USB connection from setting

if it still not work straight to your psp, then you must let dvd convert straight to your pc/laptop whatever. used browse..open in my video folder to save it there.
when it 100% complete convert drag/drop from there to X/VIDEO/ place mp4 video here

hope it help

Back