• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will it work

Ravenuk

Hi all.

there are some films that i can only seam to get in r1 can i convert them to work on a r2, it is manly some old films i wont to do this 2, as no one in the uk sells them. if not is there a way i can do this. I hope its ok to post this on the forums, if it is not, then i am so sorry, and pls delete this post asp pls.

Thanks in advance Raven

CloneDVD2 won't but if I remember right Nero Recode will. AnyDVD has no effect on this issue though.

Hi all.

there are some films that i can only seam to get in Region:1 can i convert them to work on a Region:2, it is manly some old films i wont to do this 2, as no one in the uk sells them. if not is there a way i can do this. I hope its ok to post this on the forums, if it is not, then i am so sorry, and pls delete this post asp pls.

Thanks in advance Raven

What brand name is your DVD Player and model?

Hi all.

there are some films that i can only seam to get in r1 can i convert them to work on a r2

Anydvd will make backups region free, so that the discs can be played on a dvd player from any region--but no Slysoft software will convert NTSC to PAL. And unless your dvd player and television can play video in the NTSC format, then you're out of luck (unless you convert NTSC video to PAL).

Back