• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with 3:10 to Yuma

poolshark2014

I can get this movie to rip with Anydvd ripper but can't get it to open with either shrink or Nero Recode 7.It just freezes on those 2 programs.

I can get this movie to rip with Anydvd ripper but can't get it to open with either shrink or Nero Recode 7.It just freezes on those 2 programs.

1. What version of Anydvd are you using?

2. Are you importing the rip from Anydvd ripper or are you try to directly load the original disc?

3. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

6305 AnyDVD

AnyDVD 6305 worked fine for me with 310 to Yuma. I went right to disc too. I used AnyDVD 6305 and CloneDVD 2912 with no problems at all

AnyDVD 6305 worked fine for me with 310 to Yuma. I went right to disc too. I used AnyDVD 6305 and CloneDVD 2912 with no problems at all

6.3.0.5 was very buggy and not recommended. So use 6.3.0.6.

I got it to work using the latest AnyDvd,Vobblanker, and last shrink.Won't work with Nero for some reason.In Nero Recode it shows the DVD Files but freezes and won't let you move the quality bars.Weird.

AnyDVD 3.6.0.6 and Nero worked fine for me. Rip to HD with AnyDVD ripper then Nero recode.

I just left everything at default values, did not use any software other than AnyDVD and Nero 7's version of Recode whatever that is. I did use the compile DVD however and did the movie only.

AnyDVD 3.6.0.6?

Where are you guys getting AnyDVD 3.6.0.6? I only see version 6.3.0.3 on the Slysoft web site where I purchased the software. I am trying to back-up 3:10 to Yuma and it only gets to about 75% done with creating the DVD file then fails. I’m using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 and Clone DVD 2.9.1.2. Would version 3.6.0.6 be my problem?:confused:
Thanks

Where are you guys getting AnyDVD 3.6.0.6? I only see version 6.3.0.3 on the Slysoft web site where I purchased the software. I am trying to back-up 3:10 to Yuma and it only gets to about 75% done with creating the DVD file then fails. I’m using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 and Clone DVD 2.9.1.2. Would version 3.6.0.6 be my problem?:confused:
Thanks

Go to the AnyDVD forum and look at the topmost thread. There you go. It wouldn't hurt to read all the other stickied posts at the top of the forum, either.

Back