• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

backup ps2 and xbox games

carolinamoons

what is gamejackel

Could someone tell me or give me a link to tell me exactly what gamejackel is and how it works?I am looking for info on how to backup my kids ps2 and xbox games.He is only 6 and is very hard on disc.

Could someone tell me or give me a link to tell me exactly what gamejackel is and how it works?I am looking for info on how to backup my kids ps2 and xbox games.He is only 6 and is very hard on disc.

Game Jackal Pro is the ultimate "must have" killer app for the PC gamer! If you, like most gamers, find it annoying looking for and inserting the CD-ROM for your favorite game each time you play it, then Game Jackal Pro is for you.

Keeping your gaming investment safe: One major concern gamers have is the CD's life span. The CD-ROM for a popular game may be inserted and removed many hundreds of times, this of course leads to the inevitable "Unable to read" error and ultimately a trip to the trash.

Unleash your games and go gaming "cd free" in seconds: Using Game Jackal Pro eliminates the need to insert the CD-ROM before playing your favorite title, therefore allowing you to fire up your favorite game in seconds.

Easy to use: Game Jackal Pro provides the user with a powerful and easy to use interface to go gaming "cd free". It does this without modifying any of your game's files or installing any virtual drives on your system. Simply select the game you want to play from the Game Jackal Pro interface, or create a desktop shortcut for even faster access.

Image mode: Image mode adds support for games that need to stream data directly from the CD or DVD during game play.

Keep young eyes from playing games that may be not right for them: Game Jackal Pro comes complete with a feature called Guardian Control, this feature allows restrictions to be placed on game profiles.

Young gamers can make short work of a game CD: Being able to pack away the game CD has proven to be extremely popular with parents of young gamers, where a game can be destroyed in weeks!

There's no other product like it: The simple fact is that Game Jackal Pro stands alone. There's no other product on the market that delivers the flexibility and functionality that Game Jackal Provides.

Guardian Control
Ok... so Game Jackal Provides you with a way to protect game CD's from the little hands of a young gamer, but how do we then stop these same young gamers from playing games that may not be appropriate?
Game Jackal Pro contains a very unique and powerful feature called Guardian Control, this allows a game profile to be password protected thereby ensuring that only specific users (i.e. those knowing the password) can play the game. And because your CD-ROM's are now put away for safe keeping, there's no fear of accidentally leaving a disc in the drive for a young gamer to find.
So now that we have limited what a young gamer can play, wouldn't it be great if we could limit when games could be played? Well once again Game Jackal Pro provides a way... Guardian Control also allows rules to be created that detail when and how long games can be played. These rules can be as simple as defining a time (i.e. between 6:30PM and 8:30PM) during the week days in which games can be played to complex rules that involve many periods in which a young person can go gaming.

I am looking for info on how to backup my kids ps2 and xbox games.He is only 6 and is very hard on disc.

You would need to put mod chips in your consoles (well, there's something else you can do for the PS2 as well . . .boot disks, I think). And then you would need to use Clonecd.

Last edited:
Thank you

You told me what i thought i was gonna hear webslinger,than you also for the info on game jackel,that program is not what i was hoping it would be but oh well.There are so many mod cips out there,does anyone have any suggestions on the best all around mod chip for the ps2 and xbox would be?I would rather spend the extra money and get quality.By the way i have been mking backup copies of my dvd's with slysoft poducts for about 2 years now and i have a collection of 804 movies and have made perfect backup copies of every one of them with no problems!Any inut about the mod cips would be reatly appreciated,you can imagine how hard a 6 year old boy is with disc.LOL plus the 10 year old girl 20 year old girl and 19 year old boy.Ino longer cringe when any of them tak a backup disc of one of my movies.ALL PRAISE THE SLYSOFT GODS!!!:bowdown:

Can anyone give me a link or tell me how to make backups of my 6 year old's ps2 and xbox games?

You told me what i thought i was gonna hear webslinger,than you also for the info on game jackel,that program is not what i was hoping it would be but oh well.There are so many mod cips out there,does anyone have any suggestions on the best all around mod chip for the ps2 and xbox would be?I would rather spend the extra money and get quality.By the way i have been mking backup copies of my dvd's with slysoft poducts for about 2 years now and i have a collection of 804 movies and have made perfect backup copies of every one of them with no problems!Any inut about the mod cips would be reatly appreciated,you can imagine how hard a 6 year old boy is with disc.LOL plus the 10 year old girl 20 year old girl and 19 year old boy.Ino longer cringe when any of them tak a backup disc of one of my movies.ALL PRAISE THE SLYSOFT GODS!!!:bowdown:

I'm very sorry, but I don't know anything about mod chips; it's not something I've ever looked into. I'm a PC gamer. I don't like to game on consoles. Perhaps someone else here will be able to assist you.

thank you

Thank you for answering any way webslinger.You are always helpful and i appreciate your hard work on this forum.Slysoft rocks but guys like you are a gr8 help to me a kinda novice begginer and as i have seen on the forum post to everyone from newbies to pro's.Thanks for all your hard work and help.:clap:WEBSLINGER ROCK"S TOO!!!

Webslinger rocks!!!

Like i said efore thanx for all your help.This is a perfect example,you say you don't know much about mod chips bt yet you still go out of your way to help anyway!You are also slysoft god!:bowdown:

You're welcome. Please keep in mind I don't work for Slysoft. I'm just an end-user like yourself.

Take care

Back