• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not true Copied Saw3 With ANYDVD & DVD Shrink 3.2

Look and read.... If you would have you would have seen how to copy the main movie using ANY DVD AND SHRINK. I am sure Clone2 works well and you get 21 days of use but DVD Shrink is a Freeware... Yes it isn't updated but I will use it for as long as possible with the help of my friends at SlySoft... Any DVD has always meant I could back up any of my collection...DVD Shrink 3.2 is hard for me to let go!!!! I will some day go to Clone2, but only when all else fails..........

SAW3 Rip Re-author OK

I too confirm that using AnyDVD to rip Saw3 and then using DVDShrink to re-author the main movie works fine up here in the frozen north as well as in the dry heat of Arizona.

Thanks Anthony :clap:

Last edited:
Former forum member Clyde has been dealt with. Now lets get back on-topic please.:policeman:

Does anyone else here besides me use ICOPYDVDS2?I have been able to burn both SawIII and Grudge 2 with it along with the latest version of AnyDvd allbeit just the main movie and not all the extras.Im not going to get picky.As long as the main movie works im satisfied.......if i can get the whole thing to burn im satisfied too.LOL It's not worth me getting all twisted up in a knot as long as i can watch the movie.:)

Webslinger.......do you ever get the feeling that you're trying to run a daycare center sometimes?LOL You have more patience than i do.

Webslinger.......do you ever get the feeling that you're trying to run a daycare center sometimes?LOL You have more patience than i do.

The mods are trying to make everything run smoothly on the boards. But I don't think any of us want to have to read everyone's posts to ensure there's no swearing, flaming, etc. It would be nice if people would just follow the rules.

I too confirm that using AnyDVD to rip Saw3 and then using DVDShrink to re-author the main movie works fine up here in the frozen north as well as in the dry heat of Arizona.

Thanks Anthony :clap:

Thank you for the acknowledgement. It's nice to hear from people around the country..

Open Season (Copied) & Saw 3 (?)

Well i was able to copy and shrink open season by using nero recode 2 (even though it only compresses non protected dvds) so i opened up anyDVD and jus left it open 2 remove the protection & etc. Saw 3, you should b able 2 use that method with no problem, i downloaded Saw 3 (full dvd) so i can't really confirm, but open anyDvd and let it remove all the protection. Then open nero recode 2, open the dvd (the dvd should open up), then choose the target size with would be dvd-5 (4.7 gb). Bad part about this is the quality adjustments, if you make the main movie quality better the extras and menus quality will go down. So try 2 choose an appropriate level. Then after the copy i got an error when trying to play the copied dvd folder with nero showtime, so i used FixVTS, after the new files where made i deleted the old ones and try to play the FixVTS folder, i still got an error. I used Vob Blanker n sum files were marked as skip, I right click those clip(s) n unskip them. after Vob Blanker does it job, I played the FixVts folder with the new files and it worked!!!:clap: So try that method for Saw 3 and happy copying!

anydvd 6.1.1.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.0.3 and grudge 2

Whoever said The Grudge 2 did fine needs to let me know you did it. I am getting nowhere with it. I stalls after the 2nd chapter. I'm using Shrink & DVD Clone 2.:bowdown: :( :confused:

i backed up all of grudge 2 including menus with anydvd 6.1.1.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.0.3:bowdown:

i should have not quoted i hit the wrong button sorry all

Last edited:
Here We Go Again

Any DVD RIPPER will copy The Grudge 2. Source (D) Destionation (C) after done ripping close application..Start DVD Shrink open files find click on.. The rest should be able to figure out. Must send to another folder ex. my docs. when done recopying can reauthor or do full backup.. Time is the key factor- takes time- less if only main movie..

Any DVD RIPPER will copy The Grudge 2. Source (D) Destionation (C) after done ripping close application..Start DVD Shrink open files find click on.. The rest should be able to figure out. Must send to another folder ex. my docs. when done recopying can reauthor or do full backup.. Time is the key factor- takes time- less if only main movie..

Your various posts that have nothing to do with Anydvd have been moved here to the Third Party forum:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1431

As has your previous thread. It wasn't deleted. Had you bothered to use the search functions of the forums, this would have been obvious.

:confused:
First time this has ever happened ! I can usually copy any DVD out there with DVD Shrink 3.2 So after a few hours messing around I found you can use Any DVD Ripper! Just send Saw3 to DSK1_VOL(C:) Then start DVD Shrink hit reauthor double click DSK_VOL(C:) Will bring up Saw 3 files click on files then hit reauthor on DVD Shrink again. Add only the main movie and send to my documents. Bingo it is copied! I tried so many different things and even used DVD Decrypter which still could not read a certian file on Saw3. I am only giving my experience and in no way telling you it will work for yous. BUT I HOPE IT'S BEEN HELPFULL!!!! Can't wait for the Grudge 2 on Tues. I love a good fight.......Happy Burning Twister

Back