• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with 3:10 to Yuma

zigon74

Im currently useing anydvd beta 6.3.0.6 and I cant get 3:10 to Yuma to work or even do a direct clone from disc. Anyone got any ideas how to get it to work ?

Sorry new to this. Using dvdclone with anydvd also running i get about half way threw the encoding processes and then i get the following error message every time File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
Ive also tried useing dvd shrink and cant get past the first scan. Im currently running windows vista home premium with dual core intell processor and 2 gigs ram. I hope this is the info needed to reply...like i said before Im completely new to this.

Sorry new to this. Using dvdclone with anydvd also running i get about half way threw the encoding processes and then i get the following error message every time File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
Ive also tried useing dvd shrink and cant get past the first scan. Im currently running windows vista home premium with dual core intell processor and 2 gigs ram. I hope this is the info needed to reply...like i said before Im completely new to this.

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

sorry webslinger. ok did what you said got to step g and now im really confussed cause im dont have a paper clip in the file ( as in step h). I do however have options to extract or open the file
but have nothing saying browse, upload, or "go advance"
thank you for all your help

sorry webslinger. ok did what you said got to step g and now im really confussed cause im dont have a paper clip in the file ( as in step h). I do however have options to extract or open the file
but have nothing saying browse, upload, or "go advance"
thank you for all your help

The paperclip isn't in the file. The paperclip is in the forums when you type here.

Used AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and everything worked fine for me. Full disc backup. I'm also using Windows XP Pro though, could be a Vista issue. :)

Used AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and everything worked fine for me. Full disc backup. I'm also using Windows XP Pro though, could be a Vista issue. :)

Yeah, TCSectorReader error = bad original disc or dying drive

ok think im starting to get this thanks for your patients and help
hope this is what ya needed

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Thank you so much for your help webslinger it was a bad disk
funny thing tho the orignal disk played on my xbox 360
but thank you again your a life saver:)

Thank you so much for your help webslinger it was a bad disk
funny thing tho the orignal disk played on my xbox 360
but thank you again your a life saver:)

Just because a disc plays fine doesn't mean it is fine.

Back