• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3:10 To Yuma

MRBILLNCOLA

I AM TRYING TO BURN 3:10 to yuma. can it be burned to one disc or two disc.. when i try clonedvd it said 56%. do i need to get it to 100% before i can burn it and if so how do i make it 100%. thanks for any help you can give

. can it be burned to one disc

yes

or two disc

yes

do i need to get it to 100% before i can burn it

No. But the picture quality will be better if the quality bar says 100%.

so how do i make it 100%. thanks for any help you can give

You can split the film across two discs using the scissor icon in Clonedvd.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the steps in order (pay attention to step 10)

You can get it to 85% by copying just the main movie track, stripping out previews, intros and extra audio tracks...just copying the 6 track audio. Subtitles usually don't take up even 1%. I unchecked "preserve menu" and unchecked all but the actual movie...by the time you go to the next tab, it will recalculate correctly and be around 85% which isn't bad at all, looks good on most tvs, PCs. 70-80% or better looks darn good for my eyes.

Back