• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to split or pick and choose a title's chapters?

dajabon

Hi All,

I am trying to make some DivX files from some TV episode DVDs, in fact a full two seasons. So I would rather not include the intro and closing credits with each DivX file. However, the intro and closing credits are separate chapters in a title for each episode. In fact, each episode has 6 chapters. I would like to be able to create a single DivX file from only chapters 2, 3, and 4 of each episode title. Is this possible with CloneDVD mobile?

BTW: creating a separate file for each chapter would not meet my expectations since it would involve a lot of unnecessary DVD ripping of the intro and closing credits and it would also mean the main part of my episode would be split into 3 parts. Not cool. Please help or advise. :confused: :bowdown:

use the scissor icon towards the bottom of the screen and select the beginning and end chapters that you want to burn
From Webslinger's Guide (step 10).
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

You would still have to do this for each title, but it only takes a couple of minutes to setup. I tried it on one of my TV Season disks and it works fine (CloneDVDMobile created 1 file for each of the 5 episodes, with opening and closing credits removed on each episode). You should select the "Deinterlace Video" option as the source is video not film. Screenshot below:

attachment.php

Attachments

• clonedvdmobile_tvseason_scissors.jpg
    clonedvdmobile_tvseason_scissors.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Excellent! Thank you. I thought I wasn't expecting too much, but I couldn't find anything in this forum, the online help, nor the FAQ. Thanks. :bowdown: :clap:

Excellent! Thank you. I thought I wasn't expecting too much, but I couldn't find anything in this forum, the online help, nor the FAQ. Thanks. :bowdown: :clap:
You are more than welcome! Your question prompted me to research it and now my son is really happy I can put his Seinfeld Seasons on his Xmas Samsung YP-P2. He gives you a :bowdown:

Aren't forums wonderful!

Back