• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Butterfly on a Wheel

Vaase6

I'm having som problems with the movie: Butterfly on a Wheel. It's not possible to make an backup, i'm using anydvd and clone dvd, but the file is only 144mb, when i have used clone dvd.

I'm having som problems with the movie: Butterfly on a Wheel. It's not possible to make an backup, i'm using anydvd and clone dvd, but the file is only 144mb, when i have used clone dvd.

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. What version of Clonedvd are you using?

I'm using clone dvd 2.9.1.2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_NY.zip
    106.9 KB · Views: 4
There is no protection at all. Are you sure this is the original? It is already region free as well.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7170S 1.00 OCT27,2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1519472 sectors (2967 MBytes)
Total size: 3038928 sectors (5935 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: NY
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: PAL
Media is region free.

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

This is an raw copy of the disc, I've got the original at home. The strange thing is as u can see, the disc is 5,9 Gb, but when i run it thrue clone dvd it's only 144Mb. I can upload a new file from the original disc tomorrow, if it's nessesary.

This is an raw copy of the disc, I've got the original at home. The strange thing is as u can see, the disc is 5,9 Gb, but when i run it thrue clone dvd it's only 144Mb. I can upload a new file from the original disc tomorrow, if it's nessesary.

Yes, it is necessary. Also, what country was the original disc released in?

I'll upload tomorrow. It was released in Denmark.

Here's the file from the original dvd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BUTTERFLY_ON_A_WHEEL.zip
    73.2 KB · Views: 7
If you interested in testing, this is what you might want to try:

With Anydvd 6.3.0.3

1. Disable the A.I. scanner

A. Disable the A.I. scanner: set the AI scanner to "Disabled" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Disabled" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

B. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

C. Check the size of the rip

2. Set the A.I. scanner to "deep scan"

A. Set the A.I. scanner to "deep scan": set the AI scanner to "Deep scan" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Disabled" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

B. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

C. Check the size of the rip

Then try the same with Anydvd 6.3.0.6: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=77083&postcount=1
and also upload the .zip file from Anydvd 6.3.0.6

Last edited:
No problem, i've got a friend that is having the same problem with another dvd.

Did'nt see that last answer, how can i get Anydvd 6.3.0.6, i'm running 6.3.0.3 and when i go to slysoft homepage, that's the newest version.

Did'nt see that last answer, how can i get Anydvd 6.3.0.6, i'm running 6.3.0.3 and when i go to slysoft homepage, that's the newest version.

I re-edited my reply (I made the mistake of thinking you were already using 6.3.0.6 beta). Just refer to my previous post.

Forget 6.3.0.6, it won't help you.
Please try to disable the AI Scanner for this disc. Does it work now?

No problem, i've got a friend that is having the same problem with another dvd.
Which one? Please post AnyDVD_Info file for the other DVD, if possible.

It seems to be working with AI scanner disabled. I get correct file size now. I will ask my friend to upload the other file. It's the movie: Death At A Funeral

This title has been changed to Shattered, and there's no problem backing it up, anydvd 6303, and clone dvd 2912

Back