• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RONIN on BD UK Version - Rip doesn't remove region code

sfoster4

I purchased RONIN on Blu-ray and ripped it to disk using AnyDVDHD and when I used PowerDVD to play it, PowerDVD wouldn't play it because it is Region B. So AnyDVD didn't remove the region code. Anyone else had this problem?

I purchased RONIN on Blu-ray and ripped it to disk using AnyDVDHD and when I used PowerDVD to play it, PowerDVD wouldn't play it because it is Region B. So AnyDVD didn't remove the region code. Anyone else had this problem?

What did the AnyDVD status window say? Was region code removal enabled in AnyDVD? Did you set AnyDVD to region B (assuming the disc is region B)?

What did the AnyDVD status window say? Was region code removal enabled in AnyDVD? Did you set AnyDVD to region B (assuming the disc is region B)?

I´ve same problem with simpson Spanish version,
didn´t work with automatic remove region
solved when selected remove region B

regards

I just checked and the region removal was not checked. I am re-ripping it right now and I will let you know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I just checked and the region removal was not checked. I am re-ripping it right now and I will let you know.

Thanks.
Don't rip, just try to play it. That's the beauty of AnyDVD, you can verify its function without ripping.

Thank you for your help. First I tried setting the region removal on automatic and that did not work. When I set it to Region B it worked. Great. Thanks again.

I ripped this to my hard drive and tried to play it using PDVD but the box to select this is greyed out. PDVD used to play blu-ray rips from a hard drive so I don't know if this is a PDVD issue or a AnyDVD HD issue. If I wanted to burn this back to a blu-ray disk does anyone know what software I should use.

Back