• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can anybody help .. am new to this stuff

Orpheus

Hi. I am really new to this stuff but suddenly can't seem to burn a DVD without getting the error below. Can anybody help, please.

Writing to video media was not successful
F:/CloneDVDTemp/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB:readerror
Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again

Hi. I am really new to this stuff but suddenly can't seem to burn a DVD without getting the error below. Can anybody help, please.

like i said am new to this stuff....terribly sorry. Good to see you are so understanding.

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

3. Why am I getting CRC, TCSectorReader, FileIO 3, or read errors in general when Clonedvd tries to read a disc? (click to find out)

Back