• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy from one player to another

pdonnell

Didn't see this in the FAQ but how does clone DVD copy from one dvd burner to another simultaneously?

Didn't see this in the FAQ but how does clone DVD copy from one dvd burner to another simultaneously?

If you want to burn to two burners at the same time, you must run two instances of Clonedvd at the same time.

If you want to burn to two burners at the same time, you must run two instances of Clonedvd at the same time.

I believe they want to rip from one and burn to the other in one step.

Go through CloneDVD and select what you wish to remove and then when you get to the Output Method page click on DVD Writer and select the DVD drive you are burning to and fill in the Volume Name for the new DVD you are burning.

o.k. I'll try it. Yea I want to burn from one to another without the wait.

o.k. I'll try it. Yea I want to burn from one to another without the wait.

If you just want to copy the entire disc then from the start you might as well select Write Existing Data under Source tick DVD movie files and select the drive of the disc you intend to copy is currently in and then on the right side of the screen under Output Method pick DVD writer and fill in the appropriate destination and Volume Name on the lower right side of the screen and click Go. I would never recommend you burn at maximum speed. I usually burn at 8x for DVD-5 burns.

If you just want to copy the entire disc then from the start you might as well select Write Existing Data

That's essentially "burning on the fly", which is an excellent way to engage the buffer underrun protection in one's burner (which, in turn, promotes bad quality burns), depending on system specs. pdonnell, I do not advise burning on the fly, unless you really do know what you're doing.

And my next point applies to ide devices: do not burn on the fly using source and destination drives that are on the same ide channel. For Sata, that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
That's essentially "burning on the fly", which is an excellent way to engage the buffer underrun protection in one's burner (which, in turn, promotes bad quality burns), depending on system specs. pdonnell, I do not advise burning on the fly, unless you really do know what you're doing.

Very true, yes, but it's what they wanted to do. I would never do it, personally.

Very true, yes, but it's what they wanted to do.

Yes, thank you for clarifying.

I would never do it, personally.

I do burn on the fly frequently (but I know what speed to burn at so that I do not engage buffer underrun protection on my burners). That said, I don't advise people to burn on the fly unless they test their burners a lot and generally know what they're doing. Also, I'm often using +R DL at very low speeds (with Clonecd--not Clonedvd).

Back