• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Resident Evil: Extinction - Help Please

pappyjoe

Hello:
When trying to "rip to hard drive" I get the following message - "fileIO 3VTS_01_4.VOB 521019392 573440". I am using AnyDVD 6.3.0.6, with the AI scanner set at "default". I then used Nero cd-dvd Speed program on original disk, and it showed no errors. I am sending the zip file that anyDVD produced. Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_Resident Evil Extinction.zip
    111.7 KB · Views: 2
Hello:
When trying to "rip to hard drive" I get the following message - "fileIO 3VTS_01_4.VOB 521019392 573440". I am using AnyDVD 6.3.0.6, with the AI scanner set at "default". I then used Nero cd-dvd Speed program on original disk, and it showed no errors. I am sending the zip file that anyDVD produced. Thank you for any help.

That's a read error. You either have a bad original disc or your drive is dying.

There's nothing special in terms of protection on that disc.

That's a read error. You either have a bad original disc or your drive is dying.

There's nothing special in terms of protection on that disc.

Thank you for your fast response....guess my drive is dying, since Nero CD-DVD Scan said there were no errors on original. I knew I could count on you!

Thank you for your fast response....guess my drive is dying, since Nero CD-DVD Scan said there were no errors on original. I knew I could count on you!

That's pretty hard to say. I would be more willing to suspect a bad original disc first. If the disc works in another drive, then yes, get a new drive.

That's pretty hard to say. I would be more willing to suspect a bad original disc first. If the disc works in another drive, then yes, get a new drive.
It was the drive. I used my burner to rip to hard drive with no problems. So now I am in the market for a replacement drive.......any suggestions ??

Back