• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mafia1

M

marinus

hi,
the next game i want to make a backup for is mafia1.
its a safedisc 2.70.030 protected game if im correct, but it has 3cds.
whats the best way to make an image/copy of a 3cd game?

hi,
the next game i want to make a backup for is mafia1.
its a safedisc 2.70.030 protected game if im correct, but it has 3cds.
whats the best way to make an image/copy of a 3cd game?

Your burner (if it's the same one) isn't going to be able to do it with clonecd alone. But you'd use the protected game profile in Clonecd.

yep.im still using my aopen 4048, so what else do i need?

Try Game Jackal.

Or you can mount the play disc image (the disc that needs to be in the drive when you launch the game) in daemon tools.

so thats all there is to it? But how will the three images i make work together?

In terms of playing the game, only the "play" or "game" disc needs to be backed up (properly). You don't need all three.

but offcourse i want to know how to make a backup for all three 8)

well i just made an image of disc one and it works with emulation. but i would like to know more about the other two. should i give them the same name but put them in a different folder, or should i give them different names and put them together?

well i just made an image of disc one and it works with emulation. but i would like to know more about the other two. should i give them the same name but put them in a different folder, or should i give them different names and put them together?

I don't even know why you want them on your system (doesn't make any sense to me; they would just take up space and do nothing). If you want, just back them up to cd-rs.

scan from mafia1 cd3:

Scanning -> E:\DX81NTeng.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 7936144 (0791890h) Byte(s)
-> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 078FF10h, size : 01980h / 06528 byte(s)
-> File has 272 (0110h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 0791780h
[-= Installer =-] Microsoft SFX CAB Module v5.1.2600.881
- Scan Took : 4.754 Seconds

will my aopen 4048 be able to backup cd 2+3?

scan from mafia1 cd3:

Scanning -> E:\DX81NTeng.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 7936144 (0791890h) Byte(s)
-> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 078FF10h, size : 01980h / 06528 byte(s)
-> File has 272 (0110h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 0791780h
[-= Installer =-] Microsoft SFX CAB Module v5.1.2600.881
- Scan Took : 4.754 Seconds

will my aopen 4048 be able to backup cd 2+3?

Yes, I think so. Usually the biggest problem is with the play/game disc.

Back