• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm new at this, and have a question

kemp2830

I purchased this software because my spouse is going to be in Baghdad for the next 6 months and I wanted to transfer all our home movies of the kids on to his ipod or psp. All the movies are saved on my computer which I downloaded from our hard drive camcorder. When I tried to convert these vids with the clone dvd mobile software, it could not find them on my ocmputer. Why is this?

I purchased this software because my spouse is going to be in Baghdad for the next 6 months and I wanted to transfer all our home movies of the kids on to his ipod or psp. All the movies are saved on my computer which I downloaded from our hard drive camcorder. When I tried to convert these vids with the clone dvd mobile software, it could not find them on my ocmputer. Why is this?

Clonedvd mobile converts the dvd-video standard (commercial dvd movies) to the device you want. It probably won't convert whatever file format your home movies are in.

get videora Ipod converter, It's free, I think this will solve your problem, let me know, I would really like to help you, I am not with slysoft but I want to help you. Don't worry about viruses from videora, they are a reliable company. This software will change the format and I think it will automatically move it into Itunes.

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

I hope this helps

Back