• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with Windows Media Center (network)

tonymuffin

The suggestions here have been helpful. However, I am still a little at a loss of how to go about doing this.

I have a media server that contains all of my music and I want to do the same with my DVD backups. I would really like the ability to sort and search my DVD backup like I can with my music collection. Instead of going through my DVDs one by one to find the one I want, I would like to see a list of titles, or actors, or genre etc, just like I can with my music library.

I would then like to play my movie files from my media server, through my network, through my XBox 360 to my TV. I have heard that this can be done.

I have backed up a couple of my DVDs to my hard drive as an experiment. However, Windows Media Center does not see them which I am assuming it must in order to have the XBox see them.

Can anyone suggest how I can accomplish all of this whether with WMC or some other application?

Thanks much!

The suggestions here have been helpful. However, I am still a little at a loss of how to go about doing this.

I have a media server that contains all of my music and I want to do the same with my DVD backups. I would really like the ability to sort and search my DVD backup like I can with my music collection. Instead of going through my DVDs one by one to find the one I want, I would like to see a list of titles, or actors, or genre etc, just like I can with my music library.

I would then like to play my movie files from my media server, through my network, through my XBox 360 to my TV. I have heard that this can be done.

I have backed up a couple of my DVDs to my hard drive as an experiment. However, Windows Media Center does not see them which I am assuming it must in order to have the XBox see them.

Can anyone suggest how I can accomplish all of this whether with WMC or some other application?

Thanks much!

Google media center plugins and go the the green thumb website.

Back