• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 does not work with Shoot 'Em Up

stinman>=

I tried to do deep scan as was said on another post I read about same movie.I have these errors here.My drive is ok and updated.Sony DVD-Rom DDU-1615, it has worked for all others.I never had any problems before. The first error was a read error! 1 dvd is dirty( it is not) 2 dvd is damaged (it's not) 3 your drive is a region locked RPC2 drive which doesn't allow reading of scrambled sectors from a different region. (the disk is usa and so is my drive). I done nothing different than what I always do.I read to go back to 6301,do you just download it overtop of 6303? I am stumped on that one.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_SHOOT_EM_UP.zip
    110.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
There are numerous other threads on this. Offhand I don't know the links.

Unfortunately, your screenshots are so small that I can't even begin to make them out but the important thing to know is that the protections on this disc and all New Line releases since Blade - House of Chthon are a pain. X-Protect is just ridiculous.

If you check out the other threads you'll find some solutions. Some people recommend 6.3.0.3 and I believe another version is mentioned. I can't say what works or not. What I do know is that there are a number of problems with 6.3.0.6 beta and the movie and I'm sure they'll be resolved soon. What I can say is that a backup that is movie-only or menus + movie will play fine with 6.3.0.6 beta when CloneDVD is also used.

I am unable to read anything stinman posted.

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

I tried to do deep scan as was said on another post I read about same movie.I have these errors here.My drive is ok and updated.Sony DVD-Rom DDU-1615, it has worked for all others.I never had any problems before.Seems this disk is full of all kinds of stuff!here are the pictures of the errorsView attachment 1288

View attachment 1289

Do this:

6. Shoot 'Em Up Region 1 (you need to use Anydvd 6.3.0.1, and use Anydvd ripper)

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11676

A. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.1: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=10

B. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

C. Set the AI scanner to "Thorough" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Thorough" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

D. Use whatever program you want on that rip.

sorry about the small pictures of the errors

I tried to make them fit the requirements for attachments,never did this before.This is my first movie that could not be backed up,for me.I could even backup movies that I read about others couldn't.It said:
bup file location wrong-It has said this on every movie I backed up lately
rce protection not found
al scanner error 12! found and removed bogus title sets found and removed invalid vobus! UDF filesystem patched Removed auto run Bad sector not found Emulating RPC-2 drive region1 That is what is under the drive in anydvd. The other error reads this: ANYDVD 6303! failed to read DVD!
This could be 1 DVD dirty (it's not) 2 DVD damaged (it's not) 3 Your drive is a region locked RPC2 drive,which does not allow reading of scrambled sectors from a different region and you try to read from a different region. ( I do not believe this is so or it would have happened before,my drive is region 1
4 try to find a patch or it is unsigned and try to sign it to the right region.
It is not none of these my drive is signed a region.There is just so much crap on this DVD that it is silly,like going to the internet for interactive menus and other stuff. I am looking for some help

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Webslinger,I did what you requested

I put the file attachments in my first post by editing my post.I hope this helps to solve the problem. My brother is having the same problem.Like I ask ,if I download 6301 do I just put it over top of 6303 or save it to a new place?

I put the file attachments in my first post by editing my post.I hope this helps to solve the problem. My brother is having the same problem.Like I ask ,if I download 6301 do I just put it over top of 6303 or save it to a new place?

From the logs:

(1) Sonic Solutions filters can cause problems in some cases.

drvmcdb (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.21.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.21a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.10.14.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.10.14a

Both of the above filters are problematic.

(2) You shouldn't be getting the AI scanner error
(3) You have read errors showing up in the logs

It's possible the read errors are caused by the filters I noted above or it's possible you have a bad disc. AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 should not be throwing this error or having read errors.

Last edited:
is it possible,please read this!

I was messing around with a xbox 360 game and loaded it in my drive with anydvd on.I used iso buster to see what was on the disk,just curious.I see in euorpe that they back up thier disk.I extracted the video ts folder to see if I could see the movies from the games.It did not work,it made me think it was then the movie said " you need a xbox 360 to use this disk,and some other smart a&* stuff.Could that of messed with my drive? The filters have never bothered me before. DLA was deleted from my system,I did that in the add and remove programs.The other filter is for drm material? or what?

Last edited:
I was messing around with a xbox 360 game and loaded it in my drive with anydvd on.I used iso buster to see what was on the disk,just curious.I see in euorpe that they back up thier disk.I extracted the video ts folder to see if I could see the movies from the games.It did not work,it made me think it was then the movie said " you need a xbox 360 to use this disk,and some other smart a&* stuff.Could that of messed with my drive? The filters have never bothered me before. DLA was deleted from my system,I did that in the add and remove programs.The other filter is for drm material? or what?
the disk did play in wmedia player and in my toshbia sd6000 but it took a long time to start playing I only use clonedvd2 and once in awhile dvd shrink for my movie backups.I only use roxio media creator 9 for music and photo.How can I delete these filters?

Last edited:

The XBox 360 stuff is completely unrelated, IMO. I don't see how it could damage your drive. I'm no expert in that department, though.

the disk did play in wmedia player and in my toshbia sd6000 but it took a long time to start playing I only use clonedvd2 and once in awhile dvd shrink for my movie backups.I only use roxio media creator 9 for music and photo.How can I delete these filters?

I'd prefer to not tell you how to remove the filters because although, personally, I don't consider it dangerous... it's possible for someone to create problems with their system if they do something they shouldn't. I'd rather defer to someone else like Webslinger who has told people how to do this many times.

Keep your license key backed up safely. Just uninstall 6.3.0.3. Reboot. Then install 6.3.0.1. Reboot.

drvmcdb (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.21.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.21a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.10.14.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.10.14a

These filters are coming from Sonic's Drive Letter Access packet writing software, which may be causing conflicts with Anydvd's reading process.
If you require drag-and-drop functionality I suggest using dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

Anyway, these filters need to go.

1. i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the program that installed that filter no longer function properly.

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd 6.3.0.1 running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
dla was deleted from system

I deleted dla and the whole drag and drop part of media creator 9 through the add and remove programs when I first got it.I have image burn and I will delete the filters.Sonic has dvd info pro with the program,will it also tell the same stuff as nero cd-dvd speed.It does do read errors?When you open shoot em up in explorer there is things for mac pc's,common folders,jacket folders,interactual sonic folders,downloadable skins,just all kinds of crap.No wonder it don't work. Will anydvd find the license in my registry or will I have to put in a code or something,forgive me for being dumb founded on this.
Thanks for help,I will post back after I do what you said.

Last edited:
It does do read errors?

Possibly. I don't know. I recommend doing the following:

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd 6.3.0.1 running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Will anydvd find the license in my registry or will I have to put in a code or something,forgive me for being dumb founded on this.

Provided you chose to keep your license information in your registry when you uninstalled Anydvd, then yes, Anydvd will find your license info again when you reinstall.

I have the lic burned on a cd for all my slysoft programs,also have them backed up on 2 different drives/partitions.When uninstalling and reinstalling does anydvd ask for the lic key
or will it find it because it has been there before.This is what I want to know.I have never uninstalled anydvd before.Had no reason to.

I have the lic burned on a cd for all my slysoft programs,also have them backed up on 2 different drives/partitions.When uninstalling and reinstalling does anydvd ask for the lic key
or will it find it because it has been there before.This is what I want to know.I have never uninstalled anydvd before.Had no reason to.

When you uninstall Anydvd, the program will ask whether your want to keep your license key information on your computer. So just tell Anydvd to keep that information on your computer.

6303 and DvdShrink

I used anydvd 6303 and dvdshrink and had no problems copying it. 8)

I used anydvd 6303 and dvdshrink and had no problems copying it. 8)

How about watching it now and see if the video loops at the number 23 advertisement and also see if you can do the special features as well as jump to a certian scene I bet you'll be surprised. I to backed it up and found out even though it was a success that indeed it wasn't a proper backup.

My scanner will not complete the scan,so it would be a waste of time to use shrink with protection still there.

My scanner will not complete the scan,so it would be a waste of time to use shrink with protection still there.

Then either your drive is dying or you have a bad original disc (it's most likely a bad original disc even if it plays fine; go exchange it).

Last edited:
Back