• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help to a newbie

mcwiky

Hi everyone, im fairly new to all this copying, so im sorry if my question is a bit stupid, but...

after i install anydvd my computer sorta freezes up, if i disable anydvd to start up automatically it's fine untill i start anydvd, and the freezes up. I tryed both the newest version and a few older once - and it's the same with em all. So come to the conclusion that it must be some setting on my computer.
I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit
Anyone got any ideas?

what do u mean by it sorta freezes up? does it freeze for like a min, as if your processor is doin alot of work for that min then it becomes free for u to do other stuff? or does it freeze with the circle icon on your cursor for a long period of time? what cpu do u have in your pc? how much ram and what kind of ram (like ddr or ddr2) r u using in your pc? if i had to guess from what u typed, i'd say your system resources r already low due to a slow cpu or not enuff ram on your pc.

Back