• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Interview

Matta

Hi!

I keep getting an Error 26 message... here is my any dvd report.

Thanks in advance.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
PIONEER DVDRWDVR-K17 1.05 06/07/26PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2190480 sectors (4278 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: INTERVIEW
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Hi!

I keep getting an Error 26 message... here is my any dvd report.

Thanks in advance.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
PIONEER DVDRWDVR-K17 1.05 06/07/26PIONEER

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1

That's not an original disc. It's a dvd-r. Anydvd is intended for use
with original, commercial dvd-videos.

Since recently upgrading Anydvd and 1 Click DVD I've been having this problem. Has there been any changes as disks that won't play on my DVD player will play on my laptop? Should I revert to an earlier version? Also the disk is from the same source that I've been backingup from since purchasing Anydvd and 1 Click about a year ago and I've had no problems in the past. Thanks again for your help.

1) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3) Check to see if there's an updated firmware version for your burner and your reader: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

4 ) What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

5) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

Re: some info

My problem is I keep getting a 26 error message on my DVD player.

Here’s some info:
1. I’m using Taiyo Yuden 16 X DVD-R 4.7 GB Silver Laquer as my media.
2. I’m recording at X12.

I've uploaded the AnyDVD Info D Interview.zip file.

Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_INTERVIEW.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 4
My problem is I keep getting a 26 error message on my DVD player.

Here’s some info:
1. I’m using Taiyo Yuden 16 X DVD-R 4.7 GB Silver Laquer as my media.
2. I’m recording at X12.

I've uploaded the AnyDVD Info D Interview.zip file.

Thanks again for your help.

Without knowing what Error 26 means (contact the manufacturer of your dvd player), I have no idea what to advise. Is this movie called Interview with the Vampire?

If you want, I can tell you what my hunch is . . .

I *suspect* (maybe) if you use +R discs and change the booktype to "dvd-rom" maybe the problem will go away. I'd also suggest trying Clonedvd with TY dvd+rs: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

If you want specific help with 1-Click, use 1-Click's forums: click http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/index.php

But really, I have no idea what error 26 means (you either need to consult your dvd player's manual--or contact your dvd player's manufacturer).

Mounting root from ufs:/dev/ad1s1a
ATA_FLUSHCACHE

(probe1:ata0:0:1:0): error 22
(probe1:ata0:0:1:0): Unretryable Error

Solution: Delete the device in Device Manager then restart your computer. When prompted for the driver, allow windows to search the internet for the latest update. Install the new driver. Try your burn again and post back!

Just a note; TURN ANYDVD OFF BEFORE BURNING A DISC

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 1.0D OCT19 ,2005

from ur status window log file

Well I thought this may help since I own one of the drives that was in your log files SONY DVD RW DRU-810 A, I noticed your firmware version was 1.D the current is actually 1.F
Firmware Upgrade 1.0F
DRU-810A
Improvements: Writing performance and reliability improvements.

Date: 2/26/07 | Size: 2.2 MB

http://sony.storagesupport.com/dvdrw/firmware.htm#810a
scroll down till you see ur drive model and follow there instructions for applying it to ur drive,
did this myself just a few hours ago,
also from my experience with this particular drive it's best to burn as slow as it will allow you too cause for me when I do over 8 x it makes lighter and darker rings on the disc, witch is why I only use this drive to read and not burn anything,
with my liteon drive i can do 16x with no problem and the burns very even and smooth, no dark and light rings kinda hard to explain the visual, not saying yours does that just that some drives do and this was one in my experience to burn slow with 2-4x
hope it helps you some
if nothing els the firmware may better match your drive to your blank DVD disc's
starz

Back