• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

burning problem

Morluck

I tried you sugestions For shootum up. Did not work. I have the iso file ready to burn. I tried mounting it with virtual clone drive and following your instructions roxio wont let it burn or ripping it like was said with deep scan I can get it to burn but Win dvd will not play it. I am using windows 2000.Any suggestions? If i remove the menu no problems burning. I did notice one file of the menu contained a parental control is this whats stoping it from proceessing for a burn?

Last edited:
I tried you sugestions For shootum up. Did not work. I have the iso file ready to burn. I tried mounting it with virtual clone drive and following your instructions roxio wont let it burn or ripping it like was said with deep scan I can get it to burn but Win dvd will not play it. I am using windows 2000.Any suggestions? If i remove the menu no problems burning. I did notice one file of the menu contained a parental control is this whats stoping it from proceessing for a burn?

A. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.1

B. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

C. Set the AI scanner to "Thorough" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Thorough" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

D. Use whatever program you want on that rip.

shootum up stops sly soft cold

I have tried all your sugestions. I am using the lastest any dvd version 6.3.0.5, set the settings like I was told. No luck. I can rip the files to a disk, but they are unrecognizable to win dvd. So I tried runing the burn disc threw clone dvd again. Turning it back to an iso file everything looks normal and then I tried to reburn. No luck a box pops up and its says roxio 7 has generated errors. I am missing something or what I have done this for two years and not had this much diffulculty. Frustrated whats causing this?

A. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.1: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=77671&postcount=10

B. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

C. Set the AI scanner to "Thorough" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Thorough" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

D. Use whatever program you want on that rip.

Morluck I use Roxio 7 a lot myself. It has not been playing well with anydvd these days. Check your PM for a possible solution for using roxio 7 any way.

Back