• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Recording

williemyntje

when i am trying to copy a dvd it is always to big to copy how can i copy the dvds and make it fit on to the dvd my does anydvd shrink

Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into either Shrink or Recode.

And since DVD Shrink and Nero Recode were mentioned I'll also mention Elaborate Bytes CloneDVD. People generally say that the results of transcoding/compressing with DVD Shrink and Nero Recode are better but CloneDVD offers you the ability to have control over what you remove in a better way, IMHO, and works better with AnyDVD right out of the box. You can rip and compress in one step rather than the two that the other programs may require on newer protections such as the New Line movies.

And since DVD Shrink and Nero Recode were mentioned I'll also mention Elaborate Bytes CloneDVD. People generally say that the results of transcoding/compressing with DVD Shrink and Nero Recode are better but CloneDVD offers you the ability to have control over what you remove in a better way, IMHO, and works better with AnyDVD right out of the box. You can rip and compress in one step rather than the two that the other programs may require on newer protections such as the New Line movies.

IMO:
Shrink is the worst results you can get period, for what is often used today.

Nero Recode is probably the best sub-$200 results you can get with advanced knowledge but is also quite slow, and is not an easy interface to handle when doing anything more advanced than click-click-done. It takes some programming knowledge to hack the INI files to set up multi-pass recoding, and the settings are spread across three different programs in the suite, as is the programming hacks needed. It's non-modified results are about equal (sometimes better, sometimes worse) than ClonDVD2

IMO CloneDVD2 is the best click-click-done app available.

I thought when you wrote "shrink", you meant dvdshrink.

What program are you using to burn?

I have no idea what i am doing how do i copy dvds using 4.7 gb disks i have roxi as my durner and anydvd to allow me to burn but like i said the dvds are all to big to put on the 4.7gb discs i dont understand how to use nero recode i need a program that does it all with a click can you help me with that

I have no idea what i am doing how do i copy dvds using 4.7 gb disks i have roxi as my durner and anydvd to allow me to burn but like i said the dvds are all to big to put on the 4.7gb discs i dont understand how to use nero recode i need a program that does it all with a click can you help me with that

Sure.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the steps in order

Back