• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stop AnyDVD Ripper from adding volume name folder.

stanger89

I feel like I'm missing something (searched and can't find it), but how do you stop AnyDVD Ripper from creating a volumename folder? ie, instead of putting the rip where I tell it, drive:\folder, it puts it in drive:\folder\volume. I know it's trying to be helpful, but I'd rather not have to move every DVD I rip.

I feel like I'm missing something (searched and can't find it), but how do you stop AnyDVD Ripper from creating a volumename folder? ie, instead of putting the rip where I tell it, drive:\folder, it puts it in drive:\folder\volume. I know it's trying to be helpful, but I'd rather not have to move every DVD I rip.
Sorry, you can't stop AnyDVD ripper from adding the volume name to the path.

Darn, any chance of an option being added in a future version?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Darn, any chance of an option being added in a future version?

Thanks for the quick reply.

If they do, PLEASE make it DEACTIVATED by default and make sure that it has atleast three warnings before you can turn it on so that there is NO CHANCE that we could accidently take away the Volume Title folder. The way it rips now: X:\XX\Volume\VideoTS is so useful for most people.

Maybe just a registry setting for "power users"?

If they do, PLEASE make it DEACTIVATED by default and make sure that it has atleast three warnings before you can turn it on so that there is NO CHANCE that we could accidently take away the Volume Title folder. The way it rips now: X:\XX\Volume\VideoTS is so useful for most people.

Even if they just made it so that it added that Volume to the path in the dialog box (so it could be deleted) that would be great. What I find frustrating is that there's no indication anywhere that that folder is going to be made. It's one thing for apps to be helpful, but it's another for them to be too helpful, so much so that you have to work around them to get them to act the way you want.

I mean, what if you want the movie in X:\XX\Moviename, the way it is now, you get X:\XX\Moviename\Volumename and have to move the rip, or you can put it in X:\XX\Volumename but then you have to rename it.

Even if they just made it so that it added that Volume to the path in the dialog box (so it could be deleted) that would be great. What I find frustrating is that there's no indication anywhere that that folder is going to be made. It's one thing for apps to be helpful, but it's another for them to be too helpful, so much so that you have to work around them to get them to act the way you want.

I mean, what if you want the movie in X:\XX\Moviename, the way it is now, you get X:\XX\Moviename\Volumename and have to move the rip, or you can put it in X:\XX\Volumename but then you have to rename it.

I understand your point, and agree that it would be nice to have that feature added for those that want/need it. I just want to voice my opinion that it should be very obvious when switching between options.

Back