• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

available for mac?

chevyman962000

I use anydvd in conjunction with 1clickdvd. I am looking to going to macintosh full time. Does anydvd work on a mac, or is there a product that works with mac in it's place? thanks

I use anydvd in conjunction with 1clickdvd. I am looking to going to macintosh full time. Does anydvd work on a mac, or is there a product that works with mac in it's place? thanks

There is no way for you to install it on a mac unless you do one of two things...

1. Install Paraells or to dual boot and install XP or Vista whatever your choice is.

Wow!!

I just go in trouble for answering this same question like 2 days ago. Dual boot, it will give you the best of both worlds. Webby, isn't this in the FAQ? Not that anyone will read it anyway. 8)

I just go in trouble for answering this same question like 2 days ago.

You got in trouble for insulting the person who asked the question.

On Slysoft's product made the system requirements state

"* IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
* Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64
* 2 MB hard-disk space"

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=39836&postcount=2

"24. Will there be a Mac or Linux version of Slysoft software?

No. Highly unlikely . . . sorry"

i think the mac/linux question will have to be made a sticky as nobody reads the faq or searches

i think the mac/linux question will have to be made a sticky as nobody reads the faq or searches

The FAQ is a sticky. I'm not creating more stickies for information that's already included in the FAQ.

Back