• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD disabled for Any DVD

sigp229nc

Hi, I am new to this forum.

I am trying to use this software for the first time. Under the status option I have this error:
AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:!
OPTIARC DVD+-RW AD-5540A 102C JUL04,2006

I have Any DVD 6.3.0.2
I am not sure what is wrong.. Since I am new to this software, it could be a simple problem and solution. Could it be a software conflict?
Thanks

did u reboot after installing anydvd for the first time? anydvd wont recognize your drives if u dont restart after a first time install.

Hi, I am new to this forum.

I am trying to use this software for the first time. Under the status option I have this error:
AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:!
OPTIARC DVD+-RW AD-5540A 102C JUL04,2006

Unless you have an original, commercial dvd movie in that drive, that status is normal.

Webslinger: Yes, I have a commercial DVD in the drive.

TeBugg: Yes I rebooted several times.

Ok, please update to the latest version (not that it would make any difference, but you should always run the latest version).
Which movie DVD is inserted in your drive D: when you get this message?

Hello,
I reinstalled and it worked. Thanks...The Movie was Die Hard 4.
Thanks

Back