• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still no Vista 64 bit Support

Force

I don´t know why, but i seems that there wont be a 64 bit release :(
The last 64 bit thread had been started a year ago :/

So what do you all think about the future ???

Do you think there will be a new release vom virtual clonde drive with 64 bit vista support or not ?

I hope so :bowdown:

I'm sure it's being worked on. Though I'd imagine BD+ is more of a priority at the moment. After that's finally broken and implemented into AnyDVD, I'm sure we'll see a 64-bit update for Virtual CloneDrive (and GameJackal, hopefully) soon enough.

Do you think there will be a new release vom virtual clonde drive with 64 bit vista support or not ?

VCD64bit is still being worked on, sorry.

It could have been finished some time ago if we'd be only working on virtual clone drive, but there is just too much to do.
Also apart from getting ported to 64bit there are some bigger additions to be made, like Bluray/HD-DVD support and these take time.

It's a real shame, VCD is by far the best virtual drive, and I'm having to install other products temporarily until it comes out for Vista 64. :(

Possible Beta Program for Virtual Clone Drive 64 bit

Is Virtual Clone drive 64 bit under development?

I would be haoppy to help out with the Beta program if it is.

I just finished upgrading all my systems to Vista 64 bit (I need to access >4GB Ram - hence the upgrade), and would love to help get a 64 bit version of Virtual Clone Drive out there.

I dont like the other virtual drives on offer for vista 64 bit, I prefer virtual clone drive.

So if a beta program for this comes out, please let me know.

Cheers

Rod.

It is still in development just give them time to put out a beta.

I would buy this like a shot, as it looks like .iso is the way to go for the HD capture of hd disks and i couldn't get on with deamon tools.

I'd also go for VCD being ported to Vista 64. Its a tool I've really come to rely on, and really need it on my V64 box

I'd also go for VCD being ported to Vista 64. Its a tool I've really come to rely on, and really need it on my V64 box

Relax, it's coming....

Love VCD on XP, Can't wait for Vista x64

I too, am awaiting VCDx64 for my Vista Ultimate x64 machine. I use it on my XP Pro laptop and it is great. I am also willing to test any beta's that make it out, as I have no issue if I lose everything on this hard drive and have to rebuild. Does anyone know of any programs that currentl work like VCD for x64 Vista? If so, I would like to try one out until I can get VCD. Keep up the great work SlySoft!!

Brandon from Texas

Vista-64 version (VCD)

Please put me on the email list for notification when the Vista 64-bit version is available (pcresourcesllc@hotmail.com). IMO, this is one of the best virtual drive application. Guess I will use one of the alternatives until the 64-bit version is completed. Is there a target release date for the 64-bit version?

Back